The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Holden ain't gonna post jack, my friend. You can probably count on it. Anyway, Miriam posted a link to her picture back on the 6th...it's the first post on the 2nd page: http://www.worderotic.com/me.jpg

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well, I know Holden won't post anything on this page, just wondering where he's been. Hasn't been on today.

I guess I missed thmilin's link. I see her now.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by spudracer
Well, I know Holden won't post anything on this page, just wondering where he's been. Hasn't been on today.
Sure he has. He posted 4 times today.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
yeah spudster, that pic was ages ago. you're so behind the times, get with it!

glad to have amused sades my dear

Only the little guy in jeans is mine... the others...? Maybe their parents abandoned them...

little guy in jeans ... don't tell me you're the father of that goober to the left? i'd be ashamed, too.

i kid, i kid. hehe. yes, MiniToose looks just about exactly like you. Funny how that happens.

so, we've an animal fondler round these here parts! eww. that didn't sound right. we've got a fondler round these here animal parts? NO, that's worse! um ... i give up. well, let me just say that I don't hold it against you. i mean, it's ok for you to hold it against whatever mammal you choose but, um, i don't cater to that kind of furry - oh, i'll just shut up now.

oooh, artwork by patti, neatamundo! lemme see, lemme see!

you most certainly may say I'm quite adorable myself if you may say so! um. yeah. aw shucks, thanks.

are we still short photos? who's? i know T gave us a list but you know, that was two pages ago or something. AGES ago. All those who haven't turned one in - i'll sic Toose on you, so you better!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by thmilin
yeah spudster, that pic was ages ago. you're so behind the times, get with it!
I must've missed it when you posted it.

so much for me posting anything without a team of helpers........and T can't open the art files i sent him..so guess i can't show my style.......i'm bummed. i so wish i were more computer saavy.....

Now With Moveable Parts
send them to me, see if I can't do something with them.

Originally posted by patti
i'm itchin' to post an image......any image'll do.....so here's a cartoon......maybe dmb, maybe funny.....
Aren't you forgetting that dumb = funny?

Now With Moveable Parts
That was gross.

Maybe, if members are done posting pics, then we can start posting images like our wonderful, patti, did?

I'm gonna post another photo...after I send it to spud, then wait 2 weeks for him to scan it for me.

I've already seen another one of your photos, Sades. In fact, it's saved on my hard drive. You're not going to post that one?

Now With Moveable Parts
No...I don't like that one too much. You have to look at it from far away because it looks blurred up close...I just gave a few people (like you) that one because you couldn't see my eyes in the other one. Why, did you like it?

you're right sades, i deleted it........can't do that to Santa.

i need a scanner.....but i'm looking forward to seeing more pics of posters!!
sades, do you have any pics in your sanitation worksuit?

Now With Moveable Parts
Shut up spud! Yes, some of us garbage girls, as we're so lovingly referred to, wear lingere to work.

Now With Moveable Parts
Well...it's true.

Cool thread.

I just wanna say, Spud, you are one good-lookin' guy. I'm straight, but.......*ahem* ANYWAY.

I'm not anywhere near a regular on these forums, but just for fun (and because sades encouraged me), here be me.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	36.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	31  

Now With Moveable Parts
weird. You look like this guy I know. Cool beans. Thanks for taking me up on the suggestion.