Bhoot

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Move over Japan, step aside Italy there's a place called Bollywood, and it's making some pretty decent horror films!
Bhoot(which means ghost), now playing in the US at select (small) theaters was scary enough to cause one ticket buyer to go into cardiac arrest and die! Or, so say some trade magazines.

Here's the officail site for Bhoot:

http://www.bhootthefilm.com/#

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Sorry for the double, but here's the poster:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	bhoot.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	1275  

What the hell is it about? A ghostly boot that runs around and stomps on people to death?

No Jas' you're thinking of Das Boot.

Anyway, here's a synopsis of the story:

Vishal and Swati are looking for a place to live in Mumbai. Vishal is shown a very nice apartment, but there is one problem; the previous owner killed her son and herself. Vishal isn't superstitious and doesn't care, but he also doesn't tell his wife. She ends up finding out and then things start happening. She sees people who aren't there; she starts to sleepwalk; Vishal thinks she is just upset by finding out the news of the previous tenant, but then things start happening even he can't explain. Modern medicine can't help his wife as the connection to the dead woman starts getting stronger and stronger until Swati is no longer in control of her own life. And then things really start to get interesting.

BANNED
FYI, Celebrity, "Bhoot" is the Hindi word for "ghost".

Your interpretation is pretty funny, though! Cracked me up!

Well, if this movie is called "Ghost", then it needs Demi Moore, Patrick Swayze and Whoopi Goldberg. And sure, a cameo for Ashton Kutcher now too.

BANNED
LOL! Good point! Maybe you should email the film-makers! Maybe they could work in Demi's kids (with Bruce Willis) too!

I think the guy in the poster is kinda sexy in a Hindu daddy kind of way.

BANNED
I have no idea what he would say to that! LOL!

Say... you don't happen to look like a hot Hindu daddy, do you?

BANNED
That guy up there looks like Russell Crowe! I don't look anything like Russell Crowe, unfortunately!

You think that guy looks like Russell Crowe?

I'm getting a clear picture of you, Django... it's all coming in so clearly... you're about 80, and you have bad eyes, and you wear bi-focals (pink frames)... oh yeah, and you're wearing a dress. How appropriate.

BANNED
I think you have the wrong channel, Mr. Psychic!

You're right, I do. I think I'll flip to the Sci Fi channel then.

BANNED
You mean, this isn't already the Sci-Fi channel? Wow, you had me fooled there for awhile! j/k

BANNED
Ah, I stand corrected! I thought I was watching reruns of the Twilight Zone hence my mistake! Sorry about that!

BANNED
If I was naked, I'd be thinking it was the Playgirl channel!