Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

Nothing as cute as a Max Mara Teddy Bear coat.

Anne Hathaway in a nice jumpsuit. Bottega Veneta slides, by the look of, & I like her sunnies.

Anna Wintour, Kendall Jenner, Emma Roberts, Kylie Jenner all looked great at the Met Gala this week.

Lena Dunham looking ... much heavier?

Anna Wintour, Kendall Jenner, Emma Roberts, Kylie Jenner all looked great at the Met Gala this week.
Emma Roberts' look was nice. I thought Katy Perry's chandelier outfit was the best as it really met the 'camp' brief.

Yes, but the fabric makes it look very unforgiving. Especially the skirt.
Yeah it's an unusual texture certainly, very much a one-use ensemble .

Brazilian model Izabel Goulart looks very nice at the Cannes Film Festival.

Elle Fanning at the same venue looking very pretty in pink. Love the pantsuit - gorgeous.

I think I like this outfit best at Cannes 2019. Worn by model Eva Herzigova.

I think I like this outfit best at Cannes 2019. Worn by model Eva Herzigova.

I saw that — she looks great .

Elle Fanning at the same venue looking very pretty in pink. Love the pantsuit - gorgeous.

Yeah that's very nice. I like the stripey blouse underneath – makes her look like a packet of Love Hearts .

Yeah that's very nice. I like the stripey blouse underneath – makes her look like a packet of Love Hearts .
Just noticed that her sandals are all hearts. At one time she was carrying a Balenciaga pink bag so I wonder if they designed the suit also. Her sunnies are pink too so a definite pink trend happening here.

Just noticed that her sandals are all hearts. At one time she was carrying a Balenciaga pink bag so I wonder if they designed the suit also. Her sunnies are pink too so a definite pink trend happening here.
Yes, and she's been wearing a few more pink outfits during this event. One other thing I like is the tiny pockets, like they've gone all Alice in Wonderland. Useless but cute . The buttons are good too, with raised circles in the middle and something written underneath but I haven't found a picture where it's legible.