Question about TV series "The Shield"

Tools    

I just binged the TV series "The Shield" In one of the last episodes, Officer Shane and his wife were hiding in a vacant house. Then a realtor comes in and finds them. He pulls his gun on her. Then the action shifts to somewhere else. I did not see where the realtor was ever mentioned again. Was she killed? Or did they never answer that? They could have locked her in a closet.

I just binged the TV series "The Shield" In one of the last episodes, Officer Shane and his wife were hiding in a vacant house. Then a realtor comes in and finds them. He pulls his gun on her. Then the action shits to somewhere else. I did not see where the realtor was ever mentioned again. Was she killed? Or did they never answer that? They could have locked her in a closet.
I’m sorry, I could play that particular scene from my boxed set & answer you (I can’t remember), but I just don’t have time at the moment.

Thanks but don't bother with that. The scene left it as a cliffhanger. He pulled his gun and she says "No, I have children". Then they switched to a scene of other people. The only way it gets answered if later they say she called to report seeing them. If she was found dead then there would be no way to know it was Shane that did it.

I did not see that she did report seeing them, but I may have missed it. I am hoping someone remembers if there was ever a closure on what happened.

Shane didn't kill her, from everything I remember about the scene; I think she was found alive later, tied up or something.

Shane didn't kill her, from everything I remember about the scene; I think she was found alive later, tied up or something.

Thanks. I must have been distracted when they showed that. I did not think that Shane and his wife had gone that far to just kill a complete innocent.