Hey, Anyone bored and want to talk?

Tools    

Hey

Originally Posted by Yoda
You come to a discussion board looking to talk? What the?
Yes, I am sorry if I offend you ,but I have no particular topic that I wish to address. Only the need to talk with someone.

Put me in your pocket...
Rusty...if you're bored you could always answer r66's questions in his "?????" thread or answer and think up new questions for the "Interview the person below" you thread in the Game forum.

Alot of people might just be too busy to chat right now.

Ooor...you could answer my questions to keep you busy...

How old are you?
Do you work or go to school?
Other than the internet...what else are your hobbies?
I've noticed you haven't been here in awhile...where have you been keeping yourself?
Do you belong to any other forums?
Are you a cat or dog person and why?

Originally Posted by Aniko
Rusty...if you're bored you could always answer r66's questions in his "?????" thread or answer and think up new questions for the "Interview the person below" you thread in the Game forum.

Alot of people might just be too busy to chat right now.

Ooor...you could answer my questions to keep you busy...

How old are you?
Do you work or go to school?
Other than the internet...what else are your hobbies?
I've noticed you haven't been here in awhile...where have you been keeping yourself?
Do you belong to any other forums?
Are you a cat or dog person and why?

I am sorry, I do not mean to interrupt anyone who is busy.
I am a 27 year old in a 17 year old body, I say this because many believe that younger people are not capable of carrying a mature conversation. I go to school, and I love acting! I have been busy with Advanced Placement classes and acting, Thank you for noticing that i had once been here. I belong to bookrags and I am a dog person. I am a dog person because they are much more playful. Thank you for asking.

My life isn't written very well.
believe me, it's all talk.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk...........etc etc etc etc