Message from Michael

Tools    

Hi, this is Michael Jackson.

How are you guys? It's so nice to be here. This is a lovely website - I love movies! My favorite movies are The Wizard of Oz, E.T., The Goonies, and The Sandlot. I loved all of the actors in them. In fact, some of them have been to my house.

Well, speaking of my house, I am not there right now, unfortunately. I'm sitting here in a Las Vegas hotel room with my laptop computer. I just finished putting a Malcolm in the Middle background up, and now I'm surfing the web. Back at the ranch, there's some kind of raid going on -- cops checking out my place, breaking in, going through all my things, GOING THROUGH ALL *****.... it's just such a terrible, terrible mess. I hope I'll be able to go back there soon, even though I am trying to sell the place. Would anyone like to buy my home?

Anyway... oh, here comes Blanket, fresh from the window. Blanket, would you like to sit on daddy's lap? (why am I typing out what I'm saying? I'm so silly. Hee hee hee!) Okay, now Blanket is on my lap, and I'm bouncing him on my knee. Whee! That feels good, doesn't it, Blanket? Oh, there I go again with the typing. HEE HEE HEE! HOO!

Blanket's trying to look at the computer screen, but he can't because I have a blanket over his face. HEE HEE HEE!

Oh, excuse me, I've gotta adjust my crotch.

Anyway, I want everyone to please go out and buy my new CD. It's called my "Number Ones" and it's all my number one hits, plus a brand new single. You'll really like it. Buy it for your children if you have any. Children need lots of music growing up. There isn't enough good music anymore out there. Every CD that comes out now has a warning label on it. Since when has music had warning labels on it? What is this world coming to? Was there ever a warning label on anything Beethoven did? I don't think so.

So, I want you to go out there and love the children and heal the world. Everybody needs love. Everybody wants to be held and touched. We are all spiritual doctors.

Thank you, and I will keep in touch. This is a great site! I love the MoFo Baby Pictures thread! HEE HEE HEE!

Bye,
MJ

BANNED
Don't you mean "a friend for you"?
Attached Images

I am definitely not one to try and damper humor, but children deserve more respect. The innuendoes here are meant to make fun of an adult, but at the cost of children. I am not looking to start a fight or a long thread on humor, but think ahead in the future. Thanks.

Originally Posted by 7thson
I am definitely not one to try and damper humor, but children deserve more respect. The innuendoes here are meant to make fun of an adult, but at the cost of children. I am not looking to start a fight or a long thread on humor, but think ahead in the future. Thanks.
Yes. I agree with you there. Children are just adults in little bodies.