Superman

Tools    

Keanu Reeves gets my vote......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Bluray Collector!
Well what about that guy from Tigerland? If he loses the attitude, and grows a heart, he could do it.
You mean Colin Farrel? an irish Superman, that could work....lol

bruce campbell?
as superman?
you have got to be kidding me

What do you mean? He's guirky, makes a good dork with glasses so he could have the Clark Kent persona, and like in Evil Dead, Jack of all trades, and Brisco County Jr. he can be a good guy with some authority. I'm not saying he's the best, but don't dismiss Bruce Campbell that quickly.

I don't know if someone posted this yet or not, but I was at sci fi.com while looking at my sci fi street team account (which i highly recommend everyone joining, you get really great prizes for answering a few dumb questions www.ufanz.com/teams/scifi) that josh hartnett was asked to play superman. JOSH HARTNETT. i'm still kind of ambivalent about this.

Ben Affleck did make a really good transformation to Daredevil, give him some credit. I think Eric Bana from Black Hawk Down, and now in the Hulk has the features of a good Superman. Too bad he's already one superhero. Josh Hartnett doesn't have the strength of character to pull off Superman. He's really a good actor, and I like him, but he doesn't get my vote.

i just have to say...please god don't put bruce campbell, josh hartnett, or kianu reaves in this movie as superman....it'll ruin the movie!
there are those more suitable for the role
just find a good one!!!!
please god please!

I agree the Keanu Reeves and Josh Hartnett (and probably Bruce Campbell) are not good choices, but if you are going to b!tch about who's bad for the movie, why don't you offer your views on who would be a good superman.

What about Desmond Harrington from Wrong turn and Ghost ship. He has afresh face. He could be a cool superman

Jason Patric imo could be a good superman.

Originally Posted by jrs
Just recently announced on superherohype.com .....Beyoncé Knowles as Lois Lane and Johnny Depp as Lex Luthor. Why??????????????
I'm pretty sure this is still merely a rumor. Regardless, people are going crazy with this Johnny Depp worship. Yes, he was fantastic in Pirates of the Caribbean, but let's not go overboard. It's getting to the point where, if filming weren't already completed, they'd probably tap him as the titular character in Gibson's The Passion of the Christ.

Despite how well keneau could play superman, hes too well known as Neo to everyone. Anyone who watched it with him in it would just make comparsions with his Neo role. Which is why it would be better to use a fresh face.

I say don't use anyone really famous, especially if their known for a specific part. Use someone no one really knows but fits the role. Robert Englund was in V before he played Freddy Krueger. And Johnny Depp is only here now because of Nightmare on Elm Street. He was just taking someone to the set and was spotted by wes craven and asked him to try out for the part of glen. And Johnny Depp has done far more movies then just pirates of the carribean, but all of a sudden whenever people think of him they think of that movie....HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!

freddy prince jnr ?