The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

That's a pretty good picture. The one you used to have as your avatar made you look like a ____.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I know. I looked evil. As was the plan. No, really! It was.

That being said, I can't wait to go blonde again. A friend of mine had it done the other day and it brought back such memories. So I'm looking forward to the day. Very much.

Some day, I'm going to earn enough money to fly you and Mick over here! It might not be a cruise, but it sure as hell'll be fun! I'll have to do it in time for the next Lord of The Rings movie.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
An oddly orange photograph of myself on the Oblivion website...

http://sequential-one.com/oblivion/matthew.htm

I will get a better one shortly.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA man you certainly achieved your goal of looking evil but may i ask, Why was that the point?

thanks for the combined pics Yoda...are they all of the pics that have been posted, or do i have to go through 70 pages of posts???

(and i must add....there are some DAMN fine looking people that haunt these forums...one of you in particular [no, i'm not telling])

Originally posted by n7of9
thanks for the combined pics Yoda...are they all of the pics that have been posted, or do i have to go through 70 pages of posts???
No, it's not everyone. For one, a fair amount of us have posted more than one (myself, Patti, fire, Toose, Silver, Jason, etc). For another, I've mostly only added those who were or are regulars. The process is rather unscientific, but the end result, I think, is pretty reflective of the overall group.

Originally posted by n7of9
(and i must add....there are some DAMN fine looking people that haunt these forums...one of you in particular [no, i'm not telling])
You should let someone play 20 questions to find out.

Since n7of9 is a female, I'll assume she's meaning fire. He's a stud! Now I understand the hot girlfriend,

that wasn't a question - so i'm not answering

After some resizing done by my main man Chris/Yoda, here's my picture. It's from mid-December, my mom took it at around 6 in the morning. I'm a bit hungover, but I still like to wake up as early as possible. I've been coming here for a long time, & this is the first picture I've posted...but don't hold your breath.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	steve.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	577  

eeekkk...i've never done this before...if my cat dies next week i'll know where to come looking
Attachments

Name:	n7of9.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	578  

Put me in your pocket...
Oooo...your very pretty 7of9. You have lovely eyes.

Steve...that's a nice pic also...very cute. But it's not fair...you have nicer hair than I do. I wish mine had body and curl to it like yours does.

Yoda that's a great composite you put together. Thanks. It's nice to see everyone together like that. Everyone looks so nice.

The pic of mine that is in the current collage makes me look too much like Joe Rogan.

Originally posted by firegod
The pic of mine that is in the current collage makes me look too much like Joe Rogan.
Ya'll can judge for yourself. I think your first picture in the collage made you look too much like Mr. Spock. I like the current one better, but it's your call.

Iffin' you want a different picture used, though, lemme know which and I shall make the change the next time the collage is updated.
Attachments

Name:	firerogan.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	582