The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I'm 6'2 or 6'3.

I don't know Specifics because I've never looked into him. I heard that he is a nice guy...

And Chris; the cartoon does look like you in a roundabout sort of way. Suprisingly, even. Not that I know what Suprisingly looks like, I've just heard rumours that he looks like you is all...

Originally posted by Holden Pike
"Short people got no reason to live...."

I'm 6'3" myself. Not bragging, I'm just saying. So nanny-nanny boo-boo. I can get things off the top shelf all by myself.
My brother in law is 6'-3". Whenever he comes over I make him change light bulbs and adjust the vents etc.

I wish I was taller in a way but being my height and weight puts my center of gravity very low. The tall folk have no chance on the aikido mat with me... I twist 'em up like pretzels.

Well, I know I took a long time to get my picture out, but here it is!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	gracecrouch.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	453  

Awww, what a cutie-pie.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm 6'1
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Awww, what a cutie-pie.
That picture is a few months old. Thanks. Nasiy is gonna freak. I'm gonna try to get my Mom to hook up her Microphone and record my voice. Because I don't really know what to say, why don't you give me some suggestions? Anything'll do, I just don't know what I should do!

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Originally posted by Gracie
Well, I know I took a long time to get my picture out, but here it is!
I thought you`d be taller.

Actually, I'm 4' 11", shich is kind of suprising considering my Mom is 5' 2", huh? Everyone says I'm tall for my age. I guess that's a good thing...

You look exactly like I pictured you: Kind of like Justin Timberlake, with an Amish-type beard, only modernized. Is your avatar a picture of you, 'cuz it kind of looks like you.

Here I am.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	marla1.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	493  

Originally posted by OptimalDelusion
Here I am.
is it just me or is it getting hot in here? oh im kidden nice to put a name to a face.

btw I am NOT a H.G.M I repeat!! NOT a H.G.M