2023 NFL Pick ‘Em

Tools    

I am somehow staying at the top of this league and in my other pick-'em league I am two off of the leader, tied with one other person with the same score. Last week was brutal. There seems to be one of those every year where there are six or seven big upsets all at once.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I was top of the leader board during the first part of the season. I faded a bit, I think I was briefly in third place for a week, but I have come back to be tied for the lead!

I opened up a two-game lead, but this last week is gonna be especially tough to call with all of the starters who are sitting on those teams that are already in the playoffs.

I opened up a two-game lead, but this last week is gonna be especially tough to call with all of the starters who are sitting on those teams that are already in the playoffs.
Oh! I thought it was over. Well good luck Bro'!

Don't call it a comeback.

I only went 9 for 16 in Week 18, but not surprisingly it was a very tough week to pick with so many teams resting starters or having nothing to play for.

It is still telling me to make picks for the first round of the playoffs, so maybe it isn't over until the Super Bowl?

Don't call it a comeback.

I only went 9 for 16 in Week 18, but not surprisingly it was a very tough week to pick with so many teams resting starters or having nothing to play for.

It is still telling me to make picks for the first round of the playoffs, so maybe it isn't over until the Super Bowl?
Yeah, I set it up through playoffs. Holden, you crushed it, congratulations. I am still satisfied since I whooped my boys into submission a few weeks ago.