Forever Knight VS Moonlight!

Tools    

I have to explain I am a huge fan of both these shows but I didn't know about one of them until last year.... That was FOREVER KNIGHT!!

Now I have been a fan of Moonlight since day one and I was one of the first to get it on DVD (I was in line on the day it was released) however I didn't know at the time it was just a revamp remake of Forever Knight and this kind of upset me...

Let's do the facts shell we?

Moonlight:
Lead character: Mick St John (Vampire)
Job: PI
Love Intrest: Beth Turner (Human) Mick works with her on cases and she is the only one that knows the truth about Mick apart from his vamp friends.
How did he become a vampire: Got turned into a vampire by his Ex
Best Friend: A vampire who he has known for years
Mick wants nothing more than to be human and will stop at nothing until he is alive again.

Forever Knight:
Lead Character:Nick Knight (Vampire)
Job: Police Detective
Love Intrest: Natalie Lambert (Human) Nick works with her on cases and she is the only one that knows the truth about Mick apart from his vamp friends.
How did he become a vampire: Got turned into a vampire by his ex
Best Friend: A vampire who he has known for years
Nick wants nothing more than to be human and will stop at nothing until he is alive again.

It's the same show just years apart, however, Forever Knight ran for 3 seasons while Moonlight only lasted 1 season.

If you have seen both shows which one did you like best?

MOONLIGHT FOREVER KNIGHT!!!

Technically, Nick was lured in by his ex, Janette. Lacroix was the one who actually turned Nick. ��

But yes, the similarities were hard to miss.

I liked Nick, Schanke, Lacroix, Janette, Vachon and Urs. But I also really liked Mick, Josef and Beth. Both had their good and bad points. So I enjoyed them equally