Action Figure wishes

Tools    

Seraph of the Void
Imagine if you will that you could have an action figure of any character from any movie in existence.

What character would you have sitting on your desk and from what movie and if ya want....why?

I might have Willie Wonka...or maybe Kira the gelfling from the Dark Crystal
"When I said my quarters were cold, I did not mean "Oh, I think it is a little chilly in here. Perhaps I'll throw a blanket on the bed." No! I said it was cold! As in, "Oh look - my left arm has snapped off like an icicle and shattered on the floor!"

I really want an action figure of Blade, GI Joe style, with removable clothes and weapons and stuff. That would be pretty sweet. I have a very large collection of Action Figures. I hate the people that collect them and don't open them up. Open them up! Play with them! They're meant to be played with!

Fighting out of the Lions Den
The Predator - Done justice in a 12" resin statue stylee (I`m too old to play with action figures...damnit! )

Your never too old to play with action figures! Just play with them in private!

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Originally posted by Gracie
Your never too old to play with action figures! Just play with them in private!
I do other stuff in Private, which I shouldn`t talk about any longer, as you`re too young to talk about such things with Miss.

"Snake" from Escape from New York.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

You here about the newest Barbie doll?
It's called the divorced Barbie.
It comes with half of Ken's accessories.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I think they should make a figure of Joey Ramone from Rock 'n' Roll High School, it'd go well next to the Alice Cooper figure I already have. Excel Saga toys would rock mightily as well.

As for real figures: Does anyone know where I can get a Rob Zombie or Ozzy Osbourne figure? (These were put out by Todd McFarlane Toys a long time ago, and I'm running myself ragged looking for them...) There's a Japanese Marilyn Manson figure out there, but I'm just a poor boy....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

The Future Ed Wood
i got quite a few figures from films

Scream
T2
Edward Scissorhands
Ary of darkness
The Matrix

the ones i would like made are
indiana jaones
dr strangelove
me lui bi (sp) crouching tiger

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

A novel adaptation.
I would pay good money for the Jack Skellington "thing".
Not quite sure what that was, but I'm a big enough NightMare Before Christmas fan to not care.

Seraph of the Void
I have heard there is a Jenna Jameson action figure.

The Demographic for action figures seems to have shifted heavily towards the 18-45 range

could we make that 17-45? i dont want to be left out.

I remember i used to have 100 Snoopy figures and 20 Sesamie Street dudes, i wonder where are they now? I used to go to the show (or you might know it as carnival/festival) and look for ages for a Widget The World Watcher (have you guys even heard of him?) showbag JUST for the figure and alas i never EVER found one.

ps i would like a monkey magic figure just to remained me of my youth where i would practise fighting with broom's or teenage mutant ninja turtles because i used to wear a washing basket on my back and run around, those were the good old days

The first action figure that popped into my head was actually Dr. Strangelove..., which has already been mentioned.

I can just picture what the action figure would look like... Mr. Sellers sitting in a wheelchair with an arm that automatically pops up at random times

The Future Ed Wood
yes there is a jenna jameson figure out. they are very hard to find i have heard, the best place ot look for one is on ebay.