Which of these 12 Tarantino screenplays is your favorite?

Tools    

Which of these 12 Tarantino screenplays is your favorite?
50.00%
5 votes
Pulp Fiction
30.00%
3 votes
Reservoir Dogs
10.00%
1 votes
The Hateful Eight
0%
0 votes
Django Unchained
20.00%
2 votes
Inglourious Basterds
0%
0 votes
Death Proof
0%
0 votes
Jackie Brown
0%
0 votes
Grindhouse
0%
0 votes
From Dusk to Dawn
10.00%
1 votes
True Romance
0%
0 votes
Sin City
0%
0 votes
Planet Terror
10 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Which of these 12 Tarantino screenplays (so far) is your favorite?

Some of these are not directed by Tarantino but may be written by him.

The nature of Tarantino is such that it is hard to choose one film, so I've left multiple choices open. My personal favorites are Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs. I've liked every Tarantino film so far, although the endings of Inglourious Basterds and Django Unchained were somehow lacking.

1. Inglourious Basterds
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Reservoir Dogs

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I dunno. Reservoir Dogs had a more unique screenplay, but Pulp Fiction was an overall more enjoyable experience.

Who knew that a guy who thinks Psycho 2 is better than Psycho could make such good movies.

Jackie Brown is my favorite film, but since it was an adaptation, I'll give the nod to True Romance. (I didn't notice you could vote for more than one until I hit the send button.) I'd also put Inglourious Basterds way up there.

I'm not sure why you included Planet Terror or really even Grindhouse, yet you left off Natural Born Killers. Tarantino published his original screenplay.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Jackie Brown is my favorite film, but since it was an adaptation, I'll give the nod to True Romance. (I didn't notice you could vote for more than one until I hit the send button.) I'd also put Inglourious Basterds way up there.

I'm not sure why you included Planet Terror or really even Grindhouse, yet you left off Natural Born Killers. Tarantino published his original screenplay.
I do believe that film escaped me in the moment.