Television Tab

Tools    

Still can’t believe I’ve binge-watched at least 80 episodes of Life Below Zero. A fascinating show.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
@doubledenim, I’ve heard of it, but never seen it. Did you enjoy it?
Hard pressed to give you a solid answer . I watched it at the end of a long day, so I was fading out a smee bit. It looks great, but I don't know. I don't think(?) I enjoyed it too much, so I probably won't be watching it anymore. I'm of the impression that maybe Dakota Fanning should have stuck to being a child actor.

Budapest looks great, tho.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm of the impression that maybe Dakota Fanning should have stuck to being a child actor.

[/font]
I think she might need to consult a friendly russian veterinariarian for that but yeah, she seemed to go off once the hormones kicked in. I really liked her as a child actor, not so much as an adult.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Has anyone seen this - sequel to The Good Wife (I didnt watch that. I think I dropped it after the pilot).

Just finished Britannia.

Cheesy viewing, but watching people argue about Romans and Celts on the internet is giving me LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!!!!

^ One review I read said Britannia was full of actors and actresses who failed to get into Game of Thrones.

Has anyone seen this - sequel to The Good Wife (I didnt watch that. I think I dropped it after the pilot).
I watched it but then missed one episode and didn't finish it, think I missed the last four episodes...

GOT would have been damn lucky to get Kelly Reilly of Britannia. And it could still happen & she would be awesome.

Been rewatching The OC with my gf over the past two weeks. I only watched the first two seasons with my sister when we were kids because we shared a room at the time and she wanted me to finish it.

It's kind of great, honestly. It handles the poor person transitioning into the rich persons life a million times better than Breaking Bad ever did, actually so far i think it's a better show than Breaking Bad in everything other than acting. I remember it falling apart in Season 2 but i think Season 1 really exposes how much Breaking Bad undeservedly piggy backed onto the "Prestige Show" thing when it was a really dumb well filmed entertaining thing...and Mad Men was right there.

Definitely going to be more embarrassed that i was such a big fan of Breaking Bad than being a fan of The OC.

^ One review I read said Britannia was full of actors and actresses who failed to get into Game of Thrones.

I watched it but then missed one episode and didn't finish it, think I missed the last four episodes...
Pretty much, but I'd have said Vikings. (although, good makeup job on Mackenzie Crook) It's definitely in the "watch only if you're hard-up for that kind of thing" category.

Excellent series. Who knew that the adulteration of honey is a worldwide crime that severely impacts American markets? Or that 94% of fish that Americans eat comes from foreign markets?

Not a fan of sci-fI, so not surprising that I’m not feeling the pilot of Altered Carbon at all.

You did better than me, Nausicca. I couldn't get past episode one... Or the fact that Egg was sheriff.

^ I nearly gave up after episode one, I watched episode one years ago and then put the blu-ray away until now, sat through episode one again and decided to stick with it and glad I did(although I can't stand his wife in the series and apparently a lot feel the same, can't wait to see if she turns into a zombie). Had to look Egg up as I had no idea what you were on about, never watched This Life so I don't have that problem.