Kill Bill DVD Info

Tools    

It was always too good to be true, even with all the promises made, you knew they would delay everything, will probably put it down to post-production, but its probably their business strategy, keep us waiting as long as they can.

yeah but the dvd is goin to be a barebone release!

Originally Posted by AlexBlack
yeah but the dvd is goin to be a barebone release!
Originally Posted by thedigitalbits.com
Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill, Volume 1 will street on 4/13 (SRP $29.99). The disc will include anamorphic widescreen video (2.35:1), both Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 audio, a Behind the Scenes with Quentin Tarantino documentary and additional extras TBA. Interestingly, this DVD release is just 3 days prior to the scheduled release of Kill Bill, Volume 2 into theaters .It's possible that a more elaborate edition of both films is planned for a later date.
KillBill1

well those of you who havnt seent he film dont worry it kicks ass! Tarantino is a god

Look's great

i cannot wait for Kill Bill to come out on DVD. the day it comes out im going to go buy it. when does volume 2 come out?

Hi
woohoo, I'm the soon to be proud owner of..
This

Hi
searched google for hours and finally found towerrecords.co.jp

Hi
Well most of the checkout is in english because they compensate for people who order from the US and i had to go by that, my paltry bit of Japanese knowledge and clicking the big colored buttons

Hi
Yeah, this isn't much except some cool collectibles. I couldn't resist the tiny sword. I'm probably not going to get the region 1 DVD. I ended up somehow getting the Turkish version of the movie like a month ago. Complete with Turkish Subtitles and everything. You should actually get the Region 2 release instead, because it has the House of Blue Leaves fight completely in color and that should be fun..

Originally Posted by Tuna
Yeah, this isn't much except some cool collectibles. I couldn't resist the tiny sword. I'm probably not going to get the region 1 DVD. I ended up somehow getting the Turkish version of the movie like a month ago. Complete with Turkish Subtitles and everything. You should actually get the Region 2 release instead, because it has the House of Blue Leaves fight completely in color and that should be fun..
I'll try and give it a shot.

is the Region 2 the only dvd that will have the house of blue leaves fight in color?

and if so, how would i go about getting one of those?

bear with me if these are stupid questions. i don't know much about dvd's and regions and how that stuff works.

You can order R2 DVDs on the Amazon.uk site and many others.

BUT, if you don't have a region-free DVD player and a converter for the PAL signal, it won't do you any bit of good to buy the disc.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra