Who would win?

Tools    

Haven't had a poll for a while, so I thought I'd start one...

Please stick to military film figures!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Major Payne could take all of them!

Ay, I voted for Barnes.

He's nails - no doubt about it.

"You dig this you motherf*ckers and you dig it good. Barnes' been shot seven times, and he ain't dead. Barnes ain't meant to die. The only man who can kill Barnes... is Barnes."

And then Tom Berenger, one of my favourite actors, launches into an awesome monologue.

"You talkin' about killing? You all experts? Well here I am, all by my lonesome. 6 of you... (mind goes blank)... Smoke that **** to escape from reality? I am reality... (blank) I **** on all of you."

Awesome.

I think Rambo might be able to take him though.

I didn't have a clue, so I voted for the guy from my favorite of the movies - Colonel Killgore.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning..."

"Someday this war's gonna end."

"Charlie don't surf!"

del
The One to sort them all out,

The "Duke"

I can pretend that things last.
I voted for Sgt.Hartman. He is simply awesome.Well I dunno he he can fight(I amsure he can easily do it).But he has got that attitude which is enough to frighten people.

Cheers
Aditya

I took Kilgore. Anyone who loves the smell of napalm in the morning wouldn't go down easy, that's for sure.

Gotta go with Gunnery Sgt. Hartman... the man is just a total badass and to this day still scares the crap out of me. I loved it when he rehashed the role in Frightners.