Television Tab

Tools    

Indeed but I gave it a chance because I like pranks on the public/hidden camera elements and thought it could be some daring stuff, but was all one big bore and don't think I actually laughed once.

Ah. Fair enough, then. I hate that kind of thing, so I wasn't going to watch it anyway.

The Good Guys (shame it was cancelled), Mock The Week, Money, Power And Wall Street, Wallander, The Great British Bake-Off, Celebrity Masterchef, Neighbours, HIMYM, Frasier, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Power Of Networks, The Newsroom, Friday Night Lights, The Soprano's, Ian Brady: Endgame Of A Psychopath, 2 Broke Girls, Screenwriters - The BAFTA and BFI Lectures, Falling Skies, Suburgatory, The Borgias, Nikita, In Confidence.

I've also started to watch The Big Bang Theory. I'm just watching them as they're shown, so I don't know if they're even in order, let alone which season it is or if they're all from the same season. At the moment, I'm starting to like it, but it's still not particularly funny. I think I've watched 10-15 episode and I think I've laughed about 7 times and most of those were from one episode. Sadly, I can't remember which one.

It's wonderful, isn't it? I always watch it with my sister, which increases my enjoyment many fold as she's brilliant to watch stuff like this with (ditto Celebrity Masterchef) and I've always liked Mel & Sue (both of whom she hates) so it's double goodness for me.

^ I'm also a fan of Mel & Sue but more a fan of Sue Perkins, my brother got to work with Mel Giedroyc a few years back and according to him she was rather nice.

And yes, a wonderful series.

Watched a comedy pilot episode called Bad Sugar last night. I got confused while watching it because it had a previously sequence and I had not missed the first episode and then it had a coming soon sequence at the end and there are no more episodes at present which is a shame. Absolutely loved it, has a strong female cast too, especially two I'm a big fan of - Olivia Colman and Sharon Horgan(who just did the wonderful series Dead Boss).

Bad Sugar: Centred on a dysfunctional mining dynasty with an ailing patriarch and some greedy siblings, Bad Sugar is a peculiarly British take on telenovela style melodramas.

I was watching The Bi**h in Apartment 23 and it's pretty good, though we'll see how it plays out.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Seinfeld (Season 1)
+ (rewatch)

Easily the weakest season and very short (only 5 episodes), but it's very interesting to see the origins of it all, the pilot especially, and it does hint at the greatness that was to come.

Celebrity Big Brother UK Final - had it on in the background and kept looking when they were about to vote someone out - Thankfully Julian Clary won over the horrible Coleen Noolanwhatever.