Americans’ New TV Habit: Subscribe. Watch. Cancel. Repeat.

Tools    

Well, I talked myself into resubscribing to Crave. I will likely only keep it for a month. I did it mostly so I can watch Anyone But You. The things I do for Sydney Sweeney.

Well, I talked myself into resubscribing to Crave. I will likely only keep it for a month. I did it mostly so I can watch Anyone But You. The things I do for Sydney Sweeney.
She's worth every penny!

I've seen 15 of her films now. I want to watch her entire filmography.
Sydneymania!!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Yep, guilty as charged. All the services are like girls wanting to go out with me, and I choose a different one each month. TONGO a Baller
The joke's on you because you have to pay these girls.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

"The money's on the dresser."
- Me, to Hulu, every month.
This is where yearly subscriptions sometimes help!

This is where yearly subscriptions sometimes help!
If Hulu had a discount for annual for the no ads plan, I'd definitely do it, but their only annual discounts are for the ad-supported plans.

If Hulu had a discount for annual for the no ads plan, I'd definitely do it, but their only annual discounts are for the ad-supported plans.
Yeah, a yearly subscription to the Hulu/D+ ad-free package would hit the sweet spot for me, but since that's not an option right now, I'm more likely to go with the "subscribe every other month or so" plan.

I'm thinking of resubscribing to Crave (Canada's equivalent to HBO Max) because I want to watch Anyone But You. It's 9.99/month for the basic ad supported level, but there isn't much else on there that I want to watch, so I'm not sure if it is really subscribing.
Watched it yesterday. Never watch rom-coms, but this was ok. Sydney very watchable.

A couple of services that nobody's mentioning are Hoopla and Kanopy. In many US cities, your local library card gets your free access to everything they have to offer.
Tried yesterday here in Connecticut. I think they’re both cancelled. I wanted to stream Memoria.

You’re in love.

She's worth every penny!
You’re in love too.

I've seen 15 of her films now. I want to watch her entire filmography.
Has she made so many movies? First time I saw her was in the Handmaid’s Tale as Eden. She had one of the most gruesome deaths in the entire series.

Has she made so many movies? First time I saw her was in the Handmaid’s Tale as Eden. She had one of the most gruesome deaths in the entire series.
She has been in 28 films,plus several tv shows and short films.

She has been in 28 films,plus several tv shows and short films.
Wow. I also saw her in Euphoria. Very good.