Quote Game

Tools    

"What am I talkin' about? I'm talkin' about sex, boy, what in the Hell you talkin' about? I'm talkin' about l'amour. I'm talkin' about that me and Dot are swingers, as in to swing. I'm talkin' about wife-swappin'. I'm talkin' about what nowadays they call 'open marriage'...."
- Glen (Sam McMurray), Raising Arizona (1987)

Isn't there a place where people can have mindless sex with different partners?.........."3rd Rock from the Sun".......Sally Solomon

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Put me in your pocket...
"What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way."

– Harry Burns ( Billy Crystal) ~ When Harry Met Sally

"Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
Why can't we be friends
I seen ya, I seen ya, I seen ya 'round for a long long time
I really, I really, I really remember when you drank my wine "

Why Can't We Be Friends - Smashmouth

I'm not old, you're just 12.
"Friends will be friends,
running naked in the sand,
Friends holding hands will someday
surely start a band.
Friends will be friends,
they say that friends are friends to the bitter end...

As long as there's a record deal we'll always be friends!
As long as there's a record deal we'll always be friends!"

-Tenacious D.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Put me in your pocket...
"Well, how long is your program? Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were suppose to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic. "

– Sam Baldwin (Tom Hanks) ~ Sleepless in Seattle (1993)

It did sound a little wet didn't? Right at the end! Oooh! Heh heh heh. Let's have a smell alright? Hmmm, wafting, wafting. Oh everyone loves their own brand don't they? This is magic! Alright - analysis. Ooh, smells like carrots in throw up! Oh that could gag a maggot! It smells like hot sick... ass in a dead carcass! Even stink would say that stinks! You know when you go into an apartment building and you smell other people's cooking on each floor and you go "What are they cookin'?" That, plus crap!......Fat Bastard...........Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
"ASS baby, Let's see that ASS!!!"-Stiffler in American Pie 2, when trying to get the so called lesbian girls to touch one another.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Apologize, kiss her ass, get down on your knees and beg, just do whatever it takes to get her back here.........Oliver Chirchuck.........."Dawson's Creek"

Put me in your pocket...
“I don't want him back, I just want him vaporized, extinguished! When I'm done with him, he'll be just a twitching little stain on the floor.”

– Maggie (Meg Ryan) ~ Addicted to Love (1997)

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
"What are you talking about?!?!?!?! You are not the guy I am suppose to end up with "
-BEV 'Riding in Cars with Boys'

Put me in your pocket...
“I feel for you, man. But a real man wouldn't shoplift the pootie from a single mom.”

– Rod Tidwell ( Cuba Gooding Jr.) ~ Jerry Maguire (1996)

Put me in your pocket...
"You don't know how hard it is being a man looking at a woman looking the way you do."

–Eddie Valiant (Bob Hoskins) ~ Who Framed Roger Rabbit

if this quote has been usd before, just skip me.

"so do YOU do anal, is it true that chicks fart when you blast them in the a$$" Jay(Jason Mewes) Dogma

Put me in your pocket...
“My Great Aunt Jennifer ate a whole box of candy every day of her life. She lived to be 102, and when she had been dead three days, she looked better than you do now.”

– Sheridan Whitesid (Monty Woolley)~ The Man Who Came to Dinner(1942)

"you're 10 seconds away from the most embarrassing moment in your LIFE" Ford Fairlane (Andrew Dice Clay) The adventures of ford fairlane

I must become Caligari..!
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room"
Guy Forsyth-Waking Life
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...