Arthur Remake

Tools    

Pictures of Russell Brand as the new Arthur in Arthur have been surfacing:

And frankly, I think they need to go submerge back to where they came from!

Horrible!

That does not look like Arthur (formerly Dudley Moore). That looks like Dracula!

Russell Brand is the ugliest man alive. Everyone involved with Arthur: The Remake probably drank all of the prop alcohol just to handle looking and dealing with Russell. I am so, so sad for this movie. Is Liza Minnelli gonna be in it?

A lot of hate for Brand. I think he's hilarious myself , though, I would rather see him in the Drop Dead Fred remake than this.

Semper Fooey
Helen Mirren in the JG role?

That looks horrible.

A lot of hate for Brand. I think he's hilarious myself , though, I would rather see him in the Drop Dead Fred remake than this.
*bitchslaps you!*

How dare you wish he'd destroy another favorite movie of mine.

i agree with you there, i think hes a funny guy i love his stand up and he wern't all bad in get him to the greek. Hes not the worst actor out there.

Don't like him and I can't see me seeing this (and it's not even as if I liked the original) but I have to say that the "say wash your winkie" bit made me laugh.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Looks really funny. I'd go see it. I never did see the original, but I like Russel Brand (he was hilarious on SNL last night), and the trailer made me laugh, so yeah. Looks like a fun night at the cinema.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Oh god they are not! Please say it isn't so! Arthur is one of my favorite movies! And with Russell Brand? He's the best one they could get? I need to go lie down...

*bitchslaps you!*

How dare you wish he'd destroy another favorite movie of mine.
I can almost guarantee you'll be saying 'Mayall who?' after it comes out

Rik Mayall is kinda hot, though.

Well, back in the day, at least... now he's in his 50's.

Okay, good god, he let himself go....

Drop Dead Weight

Yeah, that smile he has in the second picture looks well dodgy. Looks like he's on something.

As a pirate, Drop Dead Fred was hot.

Russell Brand could never pull this off, even though he's got the long, black hair and pirate look -- it just won't work on him.