Sin City

Tools    

Where can you see the footage?

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Where can you see the footage?
It's now available at TheMovieBox.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The trailer is AMAZING. this movie is going to be brilliant, i can just tell.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

In the Beginning...
Yeah, I saw this trailer last night, and I just about died as a result. I swear, this film is going to be amazing.

Mickey Rourke as Marv is brilliant - I have never seen anyone so perfectly cast in my life.

My only beefs so far are: that Miho's hair isn't cut short the way it is in the books, and that the Yellow Bastard looks too "movie magic" for me. He doesn't seem to fit in, because of all the prosthetic make-up that doesn't look natural. If they had just shaved Nick Stahl's head and given him a few minor prosthetic changes, he might have looked a little more believable. Anyway...

NOOOOOO!!!!! They removed the footage!!! Why? Why must they do this?

This is probaley the footage ur talkin bout
http://cyberpunk.pardey.org/tv/sincity_comiccon.mov

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
The trailer, she be abound:

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/ao...trlr_01_dl.mov

Should have sent a poet....perfect.

That looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awsome i cant wait. Thanx OG

WOW!

However might I note that the format for showing the trailer does suck, and it should be Quicktime.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Dear gracious...

That movie looks beautiful.

Is it all in black and white, or does it have shades of color added to the b&w? Cuz if that's the case then that is amazing.

And btw, not that I'm a fan or anything, but was that Hillary Duff toward's the end of the trailer who winked? Or was that Alba?

Well, to me it looked like this movie had alot of clips from ALL of the comics. Is it just me or does it seem like they're cramming alot into one film. I mean... I'm just afraid that they might rush through the dialogue, and that the movie itself might feel rush. Having said that, I love the style, I can't imagine a better way to do this than how Rodriguez is doing. It will be interesting.

Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
Well, to me it looked like this movie had alot of clips from ALL of the comics. Is it just me or does it seem like they're cramming alot into one film. I mean... I'm just afraid that they might rush through the dialogue, and that the movie itself might feel rush. Having said that, I love the style, I can't imagine a better way to do this than how Rodriguez is doing. It will be interesting.
The movie is three of the Sin City books, plus one of the short stories. The three main stories run about 45 minutes each, screentime wise. But additional footage is being shot (sorta like LOTR) and when the DVD is eventually released it'll have longer versions of all of 'em, more like an hour-plus for each.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Oh, alright then. Will the original theatrical release be severely shortened? Or are they trying to stick to the comic as much as possible?

Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
Oh, alright then. Will the original theatrical release be severely shortened? Or are they trying to stick to the comic as much as possible?
Miller and Rodriquez are essentially shooting everything, but they'll be cut down a bit so it isn't a three-hour long movie. Cutting fifteen minutes or so out of each of the three tales means some details will be lost here and there, but the story arcs will be in tact over all. Then the excised details will all be back in for the DVD release later down the line in 2005.

i hope this wasnt posted already

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/a..._trlr_01_dl.mov

new trailer

this movie is gonna rule the box office. I don't think I've ever wanted to watch a black and white movie more since clerks.

Love the style, brilliant cast, and the trailer is brilliantly shot. It'a gonna be one of the best movies of next year

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Dear gracious...

That movie looks beautiful.

Is it all in black and white, or does it have shades of color added to the b&w? Cuz if that's the case then that is amazing.
Yeah, there are little bits of color throughout all the black-and-white, just like in the Frank Miller graphic novels from which the film is based.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
This movie might fail, unless they truly haven't taken all of it out and put it into the trailer.

Does anyone know the theme song from the trailer? It looks amazing.

I also hope this movie is more then two hours, seriously. If you have cast with that much potential you can't keep it held down with the usual 90 minute movie.