Films that should have never been made!

Tools    

Originally Posted by Erratic Behavior
The Matrix Revolutions: I actually liked Reloaded, but Revolutions was ****. at Leonard Maltin saying it's sad that Keanu Reeves had a better sequel during the Bill & Ted series than this movie.

Maybe The Godfather Part III. Not that it was bad, it was alright IMO, but the first two was far superior. This was messing with near-perfection here. Plus Sofia Coppola's performance was horrendous.
Is it pure irony, or did you choose these two movies because you didn't like them or because they happen to cap off great trilogies in a way that happens to differ from what your opinion those two trilogies should have ended? I happen to agree with you that the Godfather III is a very disappointing movie compared to the first two, but it isn't the worst movie ever to be made. And as far as the Matrix Revolutions goes, well, I think alot of people had preconceived ideas of what this movie was gonna be about and how it was going to end, and when it ended the way it did (not all cheery, everybody wins), fans felt let down. 20 years from now, the Wachowski Brothers are gonna get the true recognition they deserve...20 years too late.

Originally Posted by Piledriver
Is it pure irony, or did you choose these two movies because you didn't like them or because they happen to cap off great trilogies in a way that happens to differ from what your opinion those two trilogies should have ended? I happen to agree with you that the Godfather III is a very disappointing movie compared to the first two, but it isn't the worst movie ever to be made. And as far as the Matrix Revolutions goes, well, I think alot of people had preconceived ideas of what this movie was gonna be about and how it was going to end, and when it ended the way it did (not all cheery, everybody wins), fans felt let down. 20 years from now, the Wachowski Brothers are gonna get the true recognition they deserve...20 years too late.
I said The Godfather Part III wasn't a bad movie, I personally thought it was alright (though not nearly as good as critics like Roger Ebert thought it was) and had some scenes I really liked, but it was still quite inferior IMO to the first 2. A big part of it was the acting of Sofia Coppola. You take the acting of the first two movies, which are top-notch, and most of the acting in part III is good, but Sofia Coppola is SO terrible. I mean she wasn't average or mediocre, she was horrendous. And it's not like she had just a minor role, she was a key part of the movie. I liked the way the trilogy ended, the whole sequence with Cavalleria Rusticana was dope to me.

It wasn't just the ending of Revolutions I didn't like, I don't mind movies that don't have cheery endings, it was pretty much the whole movie I didn't like.

Do you know my poetry?
I, for one, loved The Godfather Part III. I know everyone will think I'm crazy for saying this, but I thought it was every bit as good as The Godfather Part II.

And this is my BOOMstick!
The Signs... The Matrix sequels... what else.. kill bill

Im goin with tat peice of **** mother ****ing dick sucking SEED OF CHUCKY

Battlefield Earth

The one starring me and your mom.

BOOYA!

Omega-Diss brought to you by,
PimpDaShizzle V2.0
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I'm going to go with sequels, also. Well, mainly...

Wishmaster 2,3 and 4 (I honestly didn't know there was a 3 and 4 until I saw them in the $10 stack in the DVD store)
Jaws 3 and 4
The Exorcist 2: The Heretic (Exorcist: The Beginning was OK, sort of)
Bio-Dome (I wasted my money on that crap)
All Hellraiser films after Hellbound: Hellraiser 2- Why? They killed them all off in part 2...
Nightmare on Elm Street 2,3,4,5 and 6- Part 7 was damned creative, you must admit.
Naked Lunch- Just, eww.
Starship Troopers- could've done without the first hour or so.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Hulk
Jaws 3 & 4
Jurassic Park 3
The Little Rascals
The Village
A.I.
The Boy in the Plastic Bubble
and finally, IMHO to myself, the two films that never should have been made are:

Spider Man 2
and
Bubba Ho-Tep

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Bubba Ho-Tep
wtf is wrong with you?

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by Nitzer
wtf is wrong with you?
wtf is wrong with you?

Oh God I hated this movie! I was expecting a comedy, and IMO, I didn't get one. Just plain stupid. Great idea for a film, I will admit. But the way they presented it was stupid and bad. A 3/10 in my review book.

i say terminator 3- they destroyed this movie.
resident evil- based on the game it has nothing to do with the game
jaws 4- what the hell was that???
jaws 3- again what the hell???
honey- alba is hot but that movie was very uncool

Originally Posted by Braveheart_1298
godsend,

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Hulk
Disagreed. The movie wasn't perfect, but it was still great. It wasn't supposed to be like Spiderman: it's a psychological thriller more than anything, with - dare I say - incredible special effects. The cinematography is amazing, and although some of the acting leaves much to be desired, it's still a solid effort. I love the scene in which Nick Nolte's character starts yelling and ranting about anarchy - great stuff. My only real complaint was the end: they should have gone with a more subtle ending, but what they opted for instead worked out okay.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Originally Posted by Captain_Oats
honey- alba is hot but that movie was very uncool

i think with honey, you had to know what you were gonna get with this movie, if you went thinking it would be deep, with a great plotline, then you should've seen something else. It was just a fun teenage hip hop movie which i think was achieved largely through Alba's likeability and the wicked dance sequences.

Project Z is coming soon!!!!!!!
House of the Dead first of all!!!!. Then Jeeper Creeps 2. The first one was good.

Darkness
And I'm gonna' agree with KeeperOfTheDead. House Of The Dead and Jeepers Creepers 2 were crap. What else is crap in the mind of PimpDaShizzle? Let me think for a little bit, then I'll tell you.

I am a glorified ape.
Miss Congeniality (never saw it but the preview made me nauseous). And now that a sequel is coming out... I'm sure that it will be worse.