Seed of Chucky

→ in
Tools    

Hey everyone i posted earlier on the franchise of Chucky and how i thought it was a really bad series, well i just got back from watching Seed of Chucky (only because i love movies and i have to watch all movies that come out). But going in to the movie not expecting much (and i got in for free) I feel like the movie wasn't that bad kinda entertaining but really perverted. I was kinda sickened by seeing the plastic boobs but oh well besides that an entertaining movie. Maybe i liked it because it was free but i would have paid maybe 6 bucks for it or 4 but no way would i pay 13 bucks for that movie.

Like i said this is bad and everybody agrees with me
10 bucks says they make another

Of course they'll make another, It's a 'horror' franchise, they all have top make 20 sequels until their not noticed anymore then slip out of existence.

I laughed and I laughed and I laughed some more. Hilarious. I really hate Chucky though. Not the character, the actor - I've met Brad Dourif at a movie convention. Sure, I cheated him out of $10 because I thought all of his photos were $10, but noooo... color photos of him were $20. So after he signed it, I handed him $10, the last of my cash, and he wanted another 10. I read the sign wrong. He turned his head away from me and said "Ah, keep it..." in a pissed off, I hate you voice. It was very upsetting to me. He didn't let me go get another $10 out of the ATM machine (using my friend's card - I was broke ass back then). He made me feel like a peasant girl - CHUCKY! I know I stole in a way, but dude is rich, and he got his $10 back from me when I saw this film!

Chucky wants your money people... Seed is hilarious (though, kinda bad in the story department - getting Jennifer Tilly pregnant is the whole point?) but Chucky just wants your money!

Haha you guys wasted 10 bux on seeing this. Watch the previews my friends, Then you can decifer that its a big piece of ****.

Originally Posted by dillskies88
Haha you guys wasted 10 bux on seeing this. Watch the previews my friends, Then you can decifer that its a big piece of ****.
I don't care, I think it's really funny. I plan on buying the DVD when it comes out... tomorrow!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I don't care, I think it's really funny. I plan on buying the DVD when it comes out... tomorrow!
actually, they postponed this one until June at the last minute. i couldnt have cared less, but i think they put Hotel Rwanda in its place. Hotel Rwanda wasn't supposed to come out until next week and they moved it up. i have no idea why.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Jason, say it ain't so!

I truly, deeply, passionately believe Seed of Chucky is the worst movie I have ever seen. As a horror devotee I wade through alot of crap and put up with unsatisfactory entries all the time, but this movie was the first movie I've ever seen that actually made me hate myself.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by OG-
Jason, say it ain't so!

I truly, deeply, passionately believe Seed of Chucky is the worst movie I have ever seen. As a horror devotee I wade through alot of crap and put up with unsatisfactory entries all the time, but this movie was the first movie I've ever seen that actually made me hate myself.
YEAH...but J. Tilly is in there somewhere.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
YEAH...but J. Tilly is in there somewhere.
Man, even her omnipresent and wonderful clevage couldn't save a single frame of that movie. Nor could John Waters. The whole thing was as absolute and utter ****. I was embarassed to be in the theater, left hating myself AND was given a migrane to boot.

So much hate.

Originally Posted by OG-
Man, even her omnipresent and wonderful clevage couldn't save a single frame of that movie. Nor could John Waters. The whole thing was as absolute and utter ****. I was embarassed to be in the theater, left hating myself AND was given a migrane to boot.

So much hate.
I have not yet seen this flick so I would love to make another comment after I do. But it sounds like you had a good time at the theater.

C' mon Pete! You know that you don't go to the theater to see a Chucky movie and expect it to be good. It's a horror flick with a midget doll complete with an attitude and a mouth worst than mine...that runs around killing people and humping another twisted doll. You go there to say what a bunch of crap, laugh a little and then say what a bunch of crap! Just like pitting Jason against Freddy...crap but funny as hell to watch. The tag line was, Get a Load of Chucky or summat? That's almost too clever for Hollywierd!

Maybe when I see it I'll say...damn that Peter bastard! He was right...frickickin' "O" gets a square! I do have a migrane and I hate myself. But Jennifer Tilly was in there somewhere!

Originally Posted By Anonymous Last
I have not yet seen this flick so I would love to make another comment after I do. But it sounds like you had a good time at the theater.

C' mon Pete! You know that you don't go to the theater to see a Chucky movie and expect it to be good. It's a horror flick with a midget doll complete with an attitude and a mouth worst than mine...that runs around killing people and humping another twisted doll. You go there to say what a bunch of crap, laugh a little and then say what a bunch of crap! Just like pitting Jason against Freddy...crap but funny as hell to watch. The tag line was, Get a Load of Chucky or summat? That's almost too clever Hollywierd!

Maybe when I see it I'll say...damn that Peter bastard! He was right...frickickin' "O" gets a square! I do have a migrane and I hate myself. But Jennifer Tilly was in there somewhere!
So true, So true

C' mon Pete! You know that you don't go to the theater to see a Chucky movie and expect it to be good. It's a horror flick with a midget doll complete with an attitude and a mouth worst than mine...that runs around killing people and humping another twisted doll. You go there to say what a bunch of crap, laugh a little and then say what a bunch of crap! Just like pitting Jason against Freddy...crap but funny as hell to watch. The tag line was, Get a Load of Chucky or summat? That's almost too clever for Hollywierd!
Oh that's exactly what I was expecting. I'm not expecting performances that will make me weep at their beauty and dialogue that will make my heart ache, I knew full well what the film had in store. Hell, one big pushing factor for me seeing in theaters was because Chucky masturbates looking at an issue of Fangoria. What's better than seeing an evil doll masturbate to the greatest horror magazine ever? Little did I know the entire movie would shoot a load right into my eye.

Originally Posted by OG-
Chucky masturbates looking at an issue of Fangoria. What's better than seeing an evil doll masturbate to the greatest horror magazine ever?
I think that's one of the coolest things that I have heard today!

I think that's one of the coolest things that I have heard today!
Haha, I thought so too when I first read about it in Fangoria, but don't get your hopes up, the scene misses it's mark entirely.

Originally Posted by OG-
Haha, I thought so too when I first read about it in Fangoria, but don't get your hopes up, the scene misses it's mark entirely.
Really!? Blow to the head... a blow to the head!

Originally Posted by Nitzer
How could it be any lower than 10? My closes Cineplex charges $10.50 a ticket.
I thought paying 8.50 was bad, but where I live I guess it isn't that horrible.

Originally Posted by OG-
It was a complete vacuum of enjoyment that actually managed to suck in the enjoyment I've gotten from every single other horror movie I've seen in my life.
Same thing happened to me with I Spit on Your Grave. Before that I was watching a horror movie almost every night. After that I think it was a couple years before I had any actual desire to try another one.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
How could it be any lower than 10? My closes Cineplex charges $10.50 a ticket.
Geez! Is that evening?

Cinemark charges (not that I pay cause I get in free) $6.00 matinees ($5.00 early bird special for first showing of the day Mon-Thurs) and $7.00 evenings, with $6.00 for students and senior citizens.

These prices like $10.50 - even $13.00......ouch is right.