Nicole's 1000 Upcoming Movies

Tools    

Dear Users,

Did you know that Nicole Kidman has about five films lined up?
She's got "Cold Mountain", a love story with Jude Law. "Dogville", part of a trilogy with Renee Zelwegger, "Birth", a thriller shooting in New York, "The Stepford Wives", a black comedy remake with John and Joan Cusack. Also, she is re-teaming up with Baz (Moulin Rouge) Luhrmen (correct wrong spelling someone!) for "Alexander The Great" with Leonardo Di Caprio.

There's also talk of her wriggling her nose in "Bewitched" as Samantha, from the applauded 60's TV show.

Quite frankly I'm worried about the dear girl. I think she is an enormous talent, and "The Hours" was, without question, the best film of last year. But do you think she can handle all of this?

I'm interested to hear from all of you,

Luke

Get off my island
She clearly has not got over Tom Cruise (or whatever other squeeze she may have had) and is burying herself in work so she doesn't have to think about it. Just after she finishes the fifth movie, she will slip into a coma from exhaustion, die and be awarded a speacial achievement oscar. And her ghost will return to star in more flicks.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

you're good Mr

I love Nicole. And I can't wait to see her in all these films. I don't think she is overworking herself. You must remember that Moulin Rouge [the film that started this "we love Nicole" trend] was shot ages ago [before Episode II even started shooting in Sydney] and The Hours was the only film she shot in the late 2001/early 2002 period. Cold Mountain has wrapped, as has Dogville [I believe]. She is doing what any other actor does. No one ever really is heard to remark, "I hope poor John C. Reilly slows down" or "Hell, the Phil Hoffman in another flick! He's gonna work himself into the ground! The ground!" It just so happens that a lot of her work is coming out this year at some point. That means nothing.

She does not seem to be slowing down, thats for sure.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
This must be revive a thread from 2003 night! I like it! we should do themes more often around here.