Share some of your most hated music

Tools    

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
I thought i REALLY hate this one...

...but then again...there is this...

I actually hate this so much i even feel like a stupid fu**tard for posting it here.

I rather listen to Celine Dioneīs Titanic-Crap 24/7 than listening to the unbearable yelling of this terribly ugly teen brat.

Oh, how could i forget this one...

...another example of how i got the idea that mankind is completely lost while going down the gutter, with songs like this having billions of fans out there.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Any hip-hop song.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Justin Timberlake's "Can't Stop the Feeling" and Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You." Overplayed, kitschy crap that I'd pay to never hear ever again.

I play Brokencyde whenever someone tells me a band or musician I like sucks. Believe it or not, the debut album re-recording of this song was an improvement.

Modern Country, hard core Rap & Hip-Hop.
LOL i can understand this!

Any hip-hop song.
The reason i wasnīt mentioning those here is the fact i forgot this shitty crap even exist.

Rod Stewart

Jamiroquai

Both make me physically sick.
It is always interesting to see how some people actually hate what "so many" love.

LMFAOROFL! That female voice yelling in the background!

I actually hate this so much i even feel like a stupid fu**tard for posting it here.
It is horrible and her mere existence has made me regret the existence of the human species on our planet.

However, have you heard this?

I play Brokencyde whenever someone tells me a band or musician I like sucks. Believe it or not, the debut album re-recording of this song was an improvement.

What in the actual f--k was that?

What in the actual f--k was that?

Freaxx by Brokencyde. That was the demo version. Ironically, the demo was better than the debut album, even though the debut album version was slightly better. Apparently, they've slowly (and I mean slowly) been getting better. They released a stay-inside-during-covid single that people claim was their best song.

I'm hoping they do improve more, because their last studio album was actually tolerable (and by that I mean 2/10 instead of 0/10).

Freaxx by Brokencyde. That was the demo version. Ironically, the demo was better than the debut album, even though the debut album version was slightly better. Apparently, they've slowly (and I mean slowly) been getting better. They released a stay-inside-during-covid single that people claim was their best song.

I'm hoping they do improve more, because their last studio album was actually tolerable (and by that I mean 2/10 instead of 0/10).

Or we could just pool our resources and hire an Israeli special forces team to take them out?

Or we could just pool our resources and hire an Israeli special forces team to take them out?

They're on a path of redemption. :P But yes, their debut stands at the very very bottom of my best-to-worst log of almost 12,000 albums. I'll reach that number in roughly two weeks.

I detest jazz, hip-hop, reggae, country & western, rap, pop singers.

However, have you heard this?

That excessive hysterical yelling ainīt there!

What's the matter? Can't keep up with chromatic scale runs and tempo changes?

What's the matter? Can't keep up with chromatic scale runs and tempo changes?

Don't forget playing mistakes off as intentional. A jazz classic.

Don't forget playing mistakes off as intentional. A jazz classic.
Played a wrong note? Play it again so that people know it was intentional. And then play the right note to finish it off in key. You're saved!

Jazz? Not that i hate it, i just donīt understand it.

To me, it sounds like someone is generating notes randomly and the "music" coming out of that, is the same "art" like this...

...kind of "art".