Fargo - TV Series

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Chris Rock will star in season 4.
https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/chr...mpression=true

... a story of “immigration and assimilation and the things we do for money,” season 4 of “Fargo” is set in 1950 in Kansas City, Missouri, where two criminal syndicates — one Italian, one African-American — have struck an uneasy peace. To cement their peace, the heads of both families have traded their eldest sons. Rock will play the head of one of the syndicates...

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
We shall see about Rock. His brother is exponentially better as an actor, but his star is dim. Rock in a nutshell, "make a comment, pause, turn head 90 degrees with Cheshire cat smile and talk without moving teeth."

For how he is regarded in the comedy circles and the amount of money he had before his divorce, I wonder if this is a money grab. Like Samuel L. Jackson, I want all the monies or I can't afford my lifestyle and need the monies.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Tha Schwartz alleviates any concerns I had. He was born for this.

Not sure what y'all are referring to. Has there been recent scuttlebutt about a Fargo 5th season?
We haven’t had season 4 yet.

We haven’t had season 4 yet.
Quite so...

The post should have read, "Not sure what y'all are referring to. Has there been recent scuttlebutt about a Fargo 4th season?"

N.B.: IMDB is posting that the 4th season will be aired in 2020. They give a very short outline of the premise.

~Doc