whats on your mind

Tools    

May The Forks be With Us
sorry if this has been done before and failed or just isnt appealing to anyone but this is the place where you can just spit it all out. tell us what is on your mind. you can also use this as a anger drop of zone but please, no vulgar language. i thin a simple * will do. i think everyone will get the jist of it.

Man-O-man, purple lobster hands riding rollercoasters above the hot cheese for starters. I can't stand those ceramic holders, always brighter than the rest, lizards doing the quick bolt up the mountain. Those ceramic holders. Maybe it'd be better if those lobster hands got a job or something. Maybe a raise? Drooping around like they own the place when they actually don't do anything, them and their buckets of sand sauce. If it wasn't for the light on top of the building calling on people to state their names, we'd be better of, seriously. Think about it, rather than posting the carboard over your windows to avoid this light, let it come. State your name, let it know. When it calls on the others to bring you closer, say no. It's sort of like the way a glass cup brings light from one side to the other while twisting it, depending on the cups shape. One time a sea horse was dried up on this wooden counter at the store, for sale with others. It kind of made me think, you know? What's the point in having a dead sea horse, it's dead. I'd only buy it to put it inside one of the ceramic holders. Considering their the brightest ones, the ocean stallion would deserve such a thing. Off point, that's where this has ended. "Clip, clip," that's what lobster hands would have said, maybe would have even done a little more. Just imagine being shot to death by a camera. Bolts of light, maybe the radiation from the burst, slowly enough to cause a tumor inside of your head. Growing on the side of your temple, in the shape of the vigin mary. People would travel from aorund the world, at first you'd be happy. You might even abuse your power, claiming you, you of all people, could give birth to the virgin mary. They would rbign you locks, metal objects, clips, anythign you wanted. Masses, masses, masses of them. All to see you. Your fame would brign you death. You would allow your tumor to grow with hopes your power was dependant on this. You would be covered by this, like the fat-lady that has never left her house and lays in bed, covered by her own obseesion of food. Your obessesion would cover your body. The masses-asses-masses would continue to praise you, you the tumor on the side of you. This subject has turned into something - "Clip, Clip" - someone is calling me, I have to go.

May The Forks be With Us
ok..... maybe a little bit more condenced than that but thats ok.

Enemies are so stimulating.
why dont you ever see birds drop out of the sky? there must have been a few that just died of heart attacts or something along those lines whilst they were having their daily schedualed flying display with the other young birds from the block. Just something thats been on my mind for some time now. has anyone ever witnessed birds falling out of the sky? (ones that havent been shot or killed by a bigger bird).
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

May The Forks be With Us
i have seen one and only one fall out of the sky. it landed on the side walk infront of my house. the rest probably die in their nests or die over a forest or die over the sea and are eaten by a shark, that is a valid point though. know a big issue that i have been wondering about after reading the posts in the Homosexuals thread: why does it matter if some one is gay or not? im mean it dont matter to me. whats the big deal with it?

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
whats the big deal with it?
Many people have a religous reason of some kind (God hates homosexuality). I have asked, "Does God hate divorce?" with no reply. Do the americans that support a ban on "gay" marriage; also support a ban on divorce (God hates divorce also)? Many people are self-righteous bigots.

May The Forks be With Us
thank you for shinig the light on my question. but i still dont understand why parents dont teaach their kids tolerance. even if they themselves are not tolerant of people the dont like they should teach their kids to be tolerant

God hates me beacuse of my thick luscious hair, i now have a receding hairline
Damn you! *shakes fist*

Why do men have nipples?

Beacuse all men start of as female, and have nipples but as babies grow into males the breasts dont develop.
Or im just talking jibberish.

Originally Posted by acidburn
Why do men have nipples?
In case Angelina wants to suck on them, of course.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by acidburn
Why do men have nipples?
My, my, my.

May The Forks be With Us
because men originally had nipples. then god took adams rib which includes the nipple and all and then women just had bigger lungs... lmao

May The Forks be With Us
im thinking that im bord and making my own sound effects and humming In My Place by Coldplay and maybe a little singing as well

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Men have nipples cause when the mom was at work the infant could have a tease.

Nipples this is what people are thinking about

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
In case Angelina wants to suck on them, of course.
That's obviously the most logical explanation. Obviously.

May The Forks be With Us
my thoughts exactly nebbit

May The Forks be With Us
woo hoo posting in my own thread again!!!! i have a buncha hw to do but i am wasting it here. woo hoo!! and im sad because my friend is movieng to singapore.