Survivor VI

Tools    

No, no, I'm in. I feel confident about this. For now. Just sign me up and never mention it again before I change my mind and chicken out. I will need the rules, a layout or something explaining what I got myself into, though.

Seriously, there's no need to tell me you're kidding. I just assume you're all kidding until I'm told otherwise.

Not trying to toot my own horn, but like Dan said Survivor 4: LATVERIA is like a Paris Island version of all that is good and bad about a Survivor game. Take a peek at this 5,000 post monster...

http://www.movieforums.com/community...light=LATVERIA

Im curious if Daniels gonna have a theme for this Survivor. To this point Ive been Doctor Doom twice, a Gorilla, and Doc Holliday.

I just know, I KNOW, someone is gonna want to be The Donald.

Not me

Im curious if Daniels gonna have a theme for this Survivor. To this point Ive been Doctor Doom twice, a Gorilla, and Doc Holliday.

I just know, I KNOW, someone is gonna want to be The Donald.

Not me
Be Bernie. Then when I get you voted out you can complain about the rigged system.

That makes 8

1. Sexy Celebrity * S2 Champion
2. Nope1172
3. donniedarko * S3 Champion
4. rauldc14 *
5. seanc
6. Me
7. MonnoM
8. JiraffeJustin

* conditions/variables attached

I'm seriously considering being Donald Trump for this if we can pick characters again.

Donald Trump and Doctor Doom.....oh the possibilities lol! Yeah the role playing aspect can be hysterical. Its too bad Cobby cant play (busy month) as he was sporting a slick James Bond when involved.

Did this happen in one of Sexy's alternate universes?
Umm... I think you must be from another one. In this universe, I won Season Two.

I'm interested!
Hey hey! Another Asterisk commit! Welcome back!

2. Nope1172
4. rauldc14 *
5. seanc
6. Me
7. MonnoM
8. JiraffeJustin
9. Rhys *

* conditions/variables attached

I'm not sold on being Donald Trump. In fact, don't count on it happening. There's been so much Donald Trump stuff around the forum that I think I kinda need a break. I have a few other ideas for characters. If anyone else wants to be Donald Trump, go right ahead.

Swan has to play, too.
Last I heard from Swan he was sour on playing, but always keeps up with it. Always good to go to in a pinch when running a game if you need help on a challenge. I know he'd help Dan too.

2. Nope1172
4. rauldc14 *
5. seanc
6. Tongo
7. MonnoM
8. JiraffeJustin
9. Rhys *
10. 7thson

* conditions/variables attached (Cheers Tongo)

Camo? Topsy?