Newb ass b*tch to rattle Come OnE coMe All!

Tools    

~}~A Lost Soul Returned~{~
Greetings All.
I am new as you may have guessed. Just saying hello to everyone on the forum. ItS nice to be here I guess.
I must introduce myself, I is and always will be Solar-FaDe, The Warrior Of Light...
My pals call me FaDe.
Once again, Hello Out There?!?

My life isn't written very well.
Hey bi*ch! Welcome.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

......welcome and hello...

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by SoLaR-FaDe
Greetings All.
I am new as you may have guessed. Just saying hello to everyone on the forum. ItS nice to be here I guess.
I must introduce myself, I is and always will be Solar-FaDe, The Warrior Of Light...
My pals call me FaDe.
Once again, Hello Out There?!?
Hello Fade...welcome to MoFo.

Can you shed some light on why you will always be known as Solar-FaDe, The Warrior Of Light.
Is that name a character from a game?

Originally Posted by Aniko
Hello Fade...welcome to MoFo.

Can you shed some light on why you will always be known as Solar-FaDe, The Warrior Of Light.
Is that name a character from a game?
I am a Warrior of Light...
Lets just say I was once FaDeD and now have evolved eh? Into the SoLaR-FaDe. I can never be changed back??!?

I am a Warrior of Light...
Lets just say I was once FaDeD and now have evolved eh? Into the SoLaR-FaDe. I can never be changed back??!?
OK thanks, that answers ALOT!

What he means is that he has been dropping acid for years. You gotta read between the lines.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
What he means is that he has been dropping acid for years. You gotta read between the lines.
Exactly!!! I think Slaytons on to something there. Im pure...
Thats what it means.
I cant get more mysterious then that now can I??!?

We Hungry But The Belly Full...

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
No...
I think it was Frank in the Sky with the Diamonds. Yea, he definetly said his name was Frank.

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
..tell Frank I said high...
Frank was high? Where did you get this information? Who ever told you was lying. It wont stand in court you cant proove anything...

Frank was high? Where did you get this information? Who ever told you was lying. It wont stand in court you cant proove anything...
Yeah, I can't proove anything, forget it...

Hello and welcome, buon jorno, ciao, bonjour...and see you around..