Hi Everyone ^^

Tools    

Hi everyone.

i just joined this forum hehehehe
hope we can get along and have fun together

by the way I am still student at college.
I am big fan of movies esp the cult movies and foreign movies

Originally Posted by Archie
Hi everyone.

i just joined this forum hehehehe
hope we can get along and have fun together

by the way I am still student at college.
I am big fan of movies esp the cult movies and foreign movies
hey archie..welcome ...glad you're here

Hope you stay around, the people here are quite nice, weeell most of them, weell a few of them, weeeell.......... leave now, people here grow on you like a fungus and it's hard to get rid of it,

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo Archie.

What are you studying in college?

Originally Posted by Archie
Hi everyone.......I am big fan of movies esp the cult movies and foreign movies

Hey Arch', great to have you aboard !

It's cool to hear you have a knack for foreign movies - I do as well . We've got something in common to begin with already.

What films do you like? Which film is your favorite? Do you favorite actor/actress? ..........

I am having a nervous breakdance
HI Arch! Welcome on board!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.