Bonjovi, everyone...

Tools    

Hey there, I'm Sparky.

New to the forums, old to the movies, I work in a cinema (although that does mostly involve just serving popcorn and cleaning up after little kids that spill their Skittles), so I see a lot of movies for free. Unfortunately, a lot of movies I'd rather see are out in America waaaaaaaaaaay before England, so I'm quite far behind most people on movie forums.

But what the hey!

Ask me for my opinion on anything, quote me any line from a film and I'll guess it and give you another, or just ask me how much it sucks to work for UCI during school holidays when all the kiddies are out to play. And drop their Pepsi.

Ciao for now!

Sparky xXx

Originally Posted by Mako Eyes
Hey there, I'm Sparky.

New to the forums, old to the movies, I work in a cinema (although that does mostly involve just serving popcorn and cleaning up after little kids that spill their Skittles), so I see a lot of movies for free. Unfortunately, a lot of movies I'd rather see are out in America waaaaaaaaaaay before England, so I'm quite far behind most people on movie forums.

But what the hey!

Ask me for my opinion on anything, quote me any line from a film and I'll guess it and give you another, or just ask me how much it sucks to work for UCI during school holidays when all the kiddies are out to play. And drop their Pepsi.

Ciao for now!

Sparky xXx
Hello Sparky!

Welcome to the forums. so you work in the cinema eh? do you enjoy it there? What are your favorite types of movies? Do you hate the mundane drolls of life? Have you been visiting the site for a while?

Well hope you enjoy it here!
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Hey Sparky,
Well well, you work in theater? So do I. I have a whole lot of stories to share. Of course, I get to see all the movies I want for free and that's a great privelage. I read you work concession. Me? I started concession yet, I got cross trained through other departments and I now am a full-time usher. We should talk theater in the future...I would like to know theater life in the UK. .

As Glitter said, tell us your faves. We'd like to know . Hope ya' stay around...you'll enjoy every bit of what we've got!

Originally Posted by Mako Eyes
Unfortunately, a lot of movies I'd rather see are out in America waaaaaaaaaaay before England, so I'm quite far behind most people on movie forums.
You think you are behind, try living in Australia

Oh yes Hi

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo Mako. I hope you don't mind me calling you Mako...I already call someone else here sparky and it would be tooo confusing if I called you that as well.

Soooo....

How old are you?
What is your major in school and what year are you in?
What's your favorite movie of 2003?
Do you like the old black and white classics as well?
What part of the UK are you from?

By the way....I have to admit....my son has spilled his Pepsi in the theatre.
My poor little guy...of course...I got him another one.

Well hello there!

I can relate - I used to work at the UCI too. My favourite activity was cleaning a 400 seat cinema single handed and opening it up to new customers in 15 minutes. I have not eaten popcorn since...

I'm a newbie too, so welcome from me.

WelshBint