Movies that you like that everyone else seems to hate

Tools    

Mine , from this year is dark shadows everyone seems to give it negative feedback sure it wasn't the best movie ever and the plot was all over the place but 1. There were some great performances in the film 2.Tim Burton is a VISUAL director more than anything and critics and people in general forget that and continue to hate his films

I really really love Conan the Barbarian. One of my favourite movies of all times. I personally think Arnold shows brilliant performance in that movie. Not many people seem to agree with me though.

Mine , from this year is dark shadows everyone seems to give it negative feedback sure it wasn't the best movie ever and the plot was all over the place but 1. There were some great performances in the film 2.Tim Burton is a VISUAL director more than anything and critics and people in general forget that and continue to hate his films
Well I agree with ya mate, it wasn't as brilliant as nightmare before christmas but it had it's own kind of charm.

I liked it but as you said yourself not many people seem to agree.

two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead..
^ I liked the Tim Burton film Dark Shadows. Eva Green is the best thing about the film.
as a huge Tim Burton fan [I own all his movies thus far on DVD], I fully support this.

for my movie reviews: letterboxd.com/raineotaku