MOFO Nostalgia

Tools    

Who remembers their growing up years? The places you saw. The things you did. The people you met. The games you played.

Join me for a trip down memory lane. Enjoy.

This is where I was educated from age 6 to 16.

Thanks to @Captain Steel and @Citizen Rules for giving me the idea.

Who remembers their growing up years. The places you saw. The people you met. The games you played. The items you collected. This thread is a trip down memory lane. Enjoy.

Who played this growing up?
Thanks to @Captain Steel and @Citizen Rules for giving me the idea.

This is looking more and more like a one man show. Well I have notified all my MoFo friends to join me. I can do no more.

Remember this posting Orson and Capt. This is the sort of thing I am looking for on MOFO Nostalgia. Perhaps one of you Americans can outline the background behind this popular building toy.[quote] bumping

I still remember the day George Washington became America's first president...

Engadine. My home town. I saw my first movies at the Engadine Picture Palace. I used to sneak in with a couple of friends thru a loose side boarding. That was until the manager twigged and told our parents. There was hell to pay. Dad told me if I wanted to see a movie I was to work for the ticket price.Guess I got off litely.

Remember this posting Orson and Capt. You too gave me the idea for this thread. Dont abandon me. This is the sort of thing I am looking for on MOFO Nostalgia. Perhaps one of you Americans can outline the background behind this popular building toy.[/quote] bumping. @Citizen Rules, @ Captain Steel, @ GulportDoc.