MOVIE TRIVIA

Tools    

NEW ONE

Which famous actress had a child with a very famous director & was the only woman he did not marry? He had 9 children & 5 wives.

NEW ONE

Which famous actress had a child with a very famous director & was the only woman he did not marry? He had 9 children & 5 wives.
Please use general trivia not personal. I for one do not follow personal lives of actors or celebrities. What do the rest of you think?

Please use general trivia not personal. I for one do not follow personal lives of actors or celebrities. What do the rest of you think?
Make up your mind. In your OP you asked a personal question about Raquel Welch.

Make up your mind. In your OP you asked a personal question about Raquel Welch.
I dont consider working as a weathergirl equates to personal intimate details like marriage, affairs and the like. Google BuzzKenya. That will give you idea of type of trivia I am referring to.

I dont consider working as a weathergirl equates to personal intimate details like marriage, affairs and the like.
But in one of your posts you asked which actor was born in a particular place in Mexico. So birth is not a personal, intimate detail?

But in one of your posts you asked which actor was born in a particular place in Mexico. So birth is not a personal, intimate detail?
Have it your way. Just offering advice.

NEW ONE

Both are Scandinavian.

At the end of Star Trek IV, what message does Captain Spock give to his father to give to his mother?
No idea not a sci fi fan. I could name the sci fis I have seen and enjoyed on one hand.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
At the end of Star Trek IV, what message does Captain Spock give to his father to give to his mother?

"Tell her, "I feel fine"."