Room 101

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
In as my iPod has broken again, I have just invested in a cheap 8gb mp3 player for hols and it brilliant.

Shaky cam?

I think people are getting confused here. I was at first, too.

"In" is the bad thing, right?

"Out" is the good thing?

I don't really like this game, though, because for me, something "out" should be bad. And I think most people think that way, too.

In as my iPod has broken again, I have just invested in a cheap 8gb mp3 player for hols and it brilliant.

Shaky cam?
Out, although it shouldn't be overused.

James Franco?

I think people are getting confused here. I was at first, too.

"In" is the bad thing, right?

"Out" is the good thing?

I don't really like this game, though, because for me, something "out" should be bad. And I think most people think that way, too.
In is the thing you don't like and want banished to Room 101. Out means it stays in the world. It's really quite simple.

And here's my appearance on the programme.

I know that, but it looked like people were getting it wrong. And I think if anyone came in this thread and didn't read the instructions, but just went along with the game, they'd probably think "OUT" meant the bad thing and not the good thing. You know, like In and Out lists. Out is always the bad thing.

I'm American. I had never heard of this Room 101 show before until this thread. Where I come from, OUT means something sucks, IN means something's cool.