Your Favorite Thrillers?

Tools    

If you haven't seen it, great thriller!

Original French thriller Nikita by Luc Besson, amazing thriller from one of the master directors!

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Looks good. More female psychopaths needed (on screen) in the spirit of equality. Watch the third wave feminists go cray cray.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Original French thriller Nikita by Luc Besson, amazing thriller from one of the master directors!
I love Nikita! Everyone always fawns over Leon by I think Nikita is his magnum opus.

Also the opening pharmacy scene is probably the most kick-ass start to a film I've ever witnessed.

Wait Until Dark

I Enjoy Working With People
M
The Third Man
Z
The French Connection
Sorcerer
Ronin

-- HAL9000

I love Nikita! Everyone always fawns over Leon by I think Nikita is his magnum opus.

Also the opening pharmacy scene is probably the most kick-ass start to a film I've ever witnessed.
Absolutely agree with you!!!

M
The Third Man
Z
The French Connection
Sorcerer
Ronin
What's Sorcerer, never heard of it?

Never heard of Wait Until Dark, sounds like a really good premise - I'll definitely check it out, sounds a bit like an old school panic room! Thanks for the suggestion Mike!

After a flight back home, Sam Hendrix (Efrem Zimbalist Jr.) returns with a doll he innocently acquired along the way. As it turns out, the doll is actually stuffed with heroin, and a group of criminals led by the ruthless Roat (Alan Arkin) has followed Hendrix back to his place to retrieve it. When Hendrix leaves for business, the crooks make their move -- and find his blind wife, Susy (Audrey Hepburn), alone in the apartment. Soon, a life-threatening game begins between Susy and the thugs.

I Enjoy Working With People
What's Sorcerer, never heard of it?
Sorcerer (1977) is a remake of Wages of Fear (1953). It was directed and produced by William Friedkin. Several men from various backgrounds and countries are working in an oil field in an unnamed South American country, hiding from past misdeeds in their country of origin, when disaster strikes the business. They need to leave the country, but have no money to do so. Four of the men are offered $10,000 to transport nitro-glycerine via trucks through a treacherous jungle 200 miles to an oil field.

Sorcerer (1977) is a remake of Wages of Fear (1953). It was directed and produced by William Friedkin. Several men from various backgrounds and countries are working in an oil field in an unnamed South American country, hiding from past misdeeds in their country of origin, when disaster strikes the business. They need to leave the country, but have no money to do so. Four of the men are offered $10,000 to transport nitro-glycerine via trucks through a treacherous jungle 200 miles to an oil field.
Great with all these great thriller suggestions I've never heard of, thank's HAL9000, sounds like Sorcerer is on my watch list!

what lies beneath
irreversible
the hole
the others
the grey
the secret in their eyes (the spanish one)
you're mixing up the thriller with a horror thriller, what lies beneath is a horror thriller and not a thriller so is the others, horror thriller means its a horror movie

If you haven't seen it, great thriller!
a greay great thriller from the 90s, a major recommendation yes

Love The Game, great film!

47 Meters Down, new thriller to be released this summer, I'm a fan and hoping it will be as good as it can be!

Great Korean Spy-Thriller, highly recommended!

I think Snatch is awesome and there's is a new movie coming out called "true crimes" with jim Carrey that I'm hopeful will be good

"A Simple Plan" has a high rewatchability factor for me. My favorite Sam Raimi film aside from Evil Dead II. Oh, and "Misery" was such a great adaption of a King novel to screen. Kathy Bates and James Caan both sold it with high tension.

Looking at some of these posts in this thread to possibly check some out!