Newbie says hi

Tools    

Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm american, 21, female and I spent most of my live in Germany.

I'm very obsessed with movies - my favorites are The Crow, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Equilibrium, Fifth Element, Léon, LotR and sooo many more....
Reviewing movies is somewhat a hobby of mine - I have a small website where I post all of my reviews, which also has a well sortable archive and all kinds of stuff like that

history *is* moralizing
hi, i hope you enjoy(ed) Germany more than i do... for your own sake.
willkommen in dieser unseren virtuellen welt...

Welcome

Thanks everyone

@chicagofrog: Well, ever since I moved to Düsseldorf it's acceptable - the village in Ostwestfalen where I grew up was just horror.
But I have very ambitious plans which include going to somewhere near New York, which is were my mother used to live and where I have relatives.....

history *is* moralizing
ich war noch nie in Düsseldorf, wie ist es dort??
but der große Apfel would be another story alright, nothing to compare to European "cities", as far as i feel, just like the Windy One.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Welcome Adastra, I was born over there myself (Nuremberg, army brat).

@voneil7: that's cool, hehe Though I think I've only been to Nuremberg once a loooong time ago... Do you still visit Germany sometimes?

@chicagofrog: düsseldorf is a terrific city - truly beautiful, LOTS(!) of pubs & bars, nice people (a lot of americans) - great place to live
My mother was actually born in der Windigen Stadt, but she only spent the first 4 years of her life there and hasn't been there since...

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
hello and welcome

gia
Welcome to the site!