Yep I love movies Too

Tools    

Hello my name is Alaina and I will be turning 18 on July 6th . I live in Illinois in the United States where I am currently on summer vacations, but I also work. I love movies(all kinds if they are good and can hold my attention). I also do modeling and acting and will be attending the TVI Actors Studio in Chicago this fall to begin more extensive acting training. Some of my all time favorite movies are: Dead Poets Society, The Princess Bride, To Kill A Mockingbird, Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Wizard Of Oz, and many more.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Welcome, welcome - and good luck acting/modeling.

history *is* moralizing
greet the Windy City for this frog...
and we greet you back!

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
heh then we might see you on the big screen sometime..welcome!

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Welcome to MoFo Alaina!! Hope you stick around and good luck with your acting/modeling!