Hello.

Tools    

Well, I suppose that this is my introduction.
For anyone who would like to know my name, I don't quite trust you all (been watching to much sci-fi films) so you could either call me by me screenname or Prowler. I got the name Prowler off one of my favourite AC/DC songs, Night Prowler.
My age is not of importance, seeing as everyone, no matter how old or young should have an opinion and a voice. I'm a male living in Australia, NSW.
My favourite types of movies are mostly old school science fiction/action films. I find many newschool films completley lacking of any intresting qualities at all. I also enjoy horror films, depending on the type.
I was hoping to start posting topics of intrest related to some older type movies, but seeing as I at least need 25 posts to start of with, I guess its only sensible to start my Introduction as my first post.

Well, I hope I get to argue with you, or just discuss movies and whatnot soon.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Welcome to MoFo Prowler!

Originally Posted by Exterminator
Well, I suppose that this is my introduction...My favourite types of movies are mostly old school science fiction/action films.
"Old school" meaning The Day the Earth Stood Still & Gunga Din or A Boy and His Dog & The Man Who Would Be King or Predator and Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Whichever it is, see ya' around.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
hey!