Colin Farrell

Tools    

I didn't understand how Colin Farrell became so popular either, but I'll tell ya why it happened -- he's a hunk, and he's young looking, and he's a bad boy with a radiant glow to his appearance. I personally see all of that, but he's not one of my favorites. He acts... dull. I think he'll disappear with time, if he doesn't change his persona.

Bluray Collector!
He was brilliant in Tigerland.
He stole the show in hart's War, Bruce Willis was average.

And in Phone Booth, he did well, very good film.

I've also seen him in Ordinary Decent Criminal, a Kevin Spacey flick, though he didn't have much of a part.

[size=3][size=2][size=1][size=2][font=tahoma][size=3]
Originally Posted by Kyriel
Anyone as crazy about him as I am?

I guess you're just like me cuz I'm CRAZY over him . He's so hot and sexy . I hope one day I can meet him, but I doubt it cuz i'm nobody, just a girl, just another girl who's going CRAZY over an actor.

I like him. I think he's a good actor, but has there been a movie made in the last two years that he has NOT been in. Lord.....he's been a busy little bee.

- Crow

"C'mon..."
"No...no John."
"C'mon...."
"No...no...no John"
"I'll drive."
"Ok."

-Stripes

After seeing Colin in Phone Booth, I thought it was the best I ever seen. Now, don't get me wrong cause I still love the movie....it was intense. Darededevil was worst (if ya wanna see Farell do comedy see that).
I looked at his other works recently like Tigerland, Minority Report, Hart's War and Recruit. And a couple of days ago S.W.A.T. I personally think he has a great acting touch.
With one other film completed and on its way entitled "Intermission" and two others ...one in pre and one in post-production, who knows what's next?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Colin Farrll is to me, like the more commercial Brad Pitt. They're kind of similar looking. but Brad Pitt makes edgy films like Seven or Fight Club, and Colin Farrel makes the types of movies that Hollywood wishes Brad Pitt would make, and doesn't shun the Hollywood Heartthrob image that has been thrown on him. With the exception of Minority report and Daredevil, I downright refuse to see movies with Collin Farrel in them. He needs to make better movies and fast or he'll stop being famous really quick.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/