The Score

Tools    

I saw this and liked it a lot. It's a solid, professional, and extremely entertaining picture. Anyone else see it? What do you think?

Of course it was a solid movie. I thought that it was a pretty basic heist movie but done to the fullest extent. Brando, DeNiro, and Norton are all the best along with Angela Basset. I can't think of a better cast personally. It was slow throughout the movie but still entertaining as it gained momentum at the end with a big finish. I loved it and felt that it was worth my money.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I liked it. It was slow at first. Very slow I might say. It did get better towards the end though. The cast was superb. All very good actors. Gotta love Norton's performance. The man is such a good actor. I love him in ever movie. He seems like a cool guy in real life.

I liked the begining of the movie, I just wish they had shown more of the actual score. Instead Norton's character was just like, "I've got everything figured out." I'd of liked to see how he figured it out.

Other than those small things, I liked it alot. It was a solid movie and I'm glad I saw it.

Rock God
excellent! i can't wait to see it now. i hope it's as good as everyone says it is, but knowing the cast and the style of movie, i would assume it is. i am a huge deniro fan, too. i'll post with what i think.