Operation Swordfish

Tools    

Has anyone seen previews for this flick yet? It's a travolta/halle berry (damn she fine) action/hacker type flick. The website operationswordfish.com has this promo where if you hack all the way into the site you can win something...does anyone know what? All i know is what Big Al told me, the first password: nsa

Seen the trailer from apple's site and it looks good. A lot more films using technology like the internet in their films. Everything is getting more and more technology based anyways and this movie is evidence of this.

The trailers make the film look tempting but I'll wait until I see the film to make a proper judgement on it. It can't be near as bad as Battlefield Earth... right?

This looks good. Oh, and for sunfrog and OG-: Halle Berry has reportedly been paid an extra $500,000 to go topless in one scene. One step forward for men, one step backwards for taste.

Second password: swordfish

symmetric
Hope I spelled it correctly.

Check out a really funny interview with the cast of Swordfish:

http://www.burlybear.com/shows/press_junky/

Didn't see it.
It does look good. I guess we'll see.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by TWTCommish
This looks good. Oh, and for sunfrog and OG-: Halle Berry has reportedly been paid an extra $500,000 to go topless in one scene. One step forward for men, one step backwards for taste.
I had actually heard about that!

This is what the code thing is all about. Enter to win $100,000. If you win don't forget your buddy Sunfrog.

Passwords
nsa
cipher
counter
elliptic
prime
enigma
tempest
symmetric
yukondenali
swordfish
venona
vernam

After you enter you enter the last password, vernam, a box will pop up to enter the key codes. The last code, 0011, should already be filled in for you...enter these in order:

9d0e (all letters should be caps)
011a
ba1f
5ed6
9e2a
a32e
4d2b
0011 (already filled in)

A screen will appear to enter your information. Oh yeah, let's see. I would like an HDTV,a bunch of dvds...

WHATS THIS? looks like algebra. And you know I cant spell. Maybe Pigsnie will do it for me, looks so complicated :bawl: :bawl:

Seen Swordfish twice already....I loved it. Travolta was awesome. If realized, it has the pairing of Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry not seen since X-men.
The film is action packed and wild to the core.