R.I.P Eddie Murphy (admin note: no, he's alive)

Tools    

They call me Mister Tibbs
This has been a tragic month for actors. I'm really upset.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I can't even hear that video, but if that's true, that's a shock to me. Then again, I'll admit that I've been out of a few loops for awhile.

R.I.P. (if true)

Welcome to the human race...
Heyo! Negative rep!

But seriously, if you're going to try and inform people about a celebrity's death, it helps to have better sources than a twenty-second YouTube video with virtually no audio about the news it's conveying. Same goes for the picture of the CNN website with its conspicuously fake-looking text.

Oh my F-ing God. My heart sank (yet, at the same time, now it's just another boring Sunday morning). But, still, that was very shocking for a moment - more than Michael Jackson's death (tabloids feared his death many times before it actually happened). Life without bad Eddie Murphy films just isn't life, ya know?

Semper Fooey
I screwed up. I meant to give another neg and gave a pos.

Well, you know what, Will -- let it be on me. I honestly thought afterwards that it didn't deserve a neg rep. This just might be because I like KubrickFan's avatar (Stanley Kubrick was hot when he was younger) but still, the guy played a joke and it worked a little bit. Might have been a nasty joke, but it doesn't make him Satan.

Semper Fooey
You don't have to be satan to get a neg rep. I got most of mine goofing on John McClane and Planet News boring philosohy posts.

Semper Fooey
When is the last time Eddie Murphy made a watchable movie?

If he was really dead and I posted that, Yoda would neg rep me.

When is the last time Eddie Murphy made a watchable movie?

If he was really dead and I posted that, Yoda would neg rep me.
That's probably true - but I wouldn't just single out Yoda.

But what you say is true -- Eddie Murphy may still be alive, but his movie career has been cremated and turned into a necklace, which he'll probably wear in Norbit 2.

Troll. Not only for posting this, but for the fact that he did it the moment he got past the 10-post minimum for posting links.

This isn't even the first time someone's started this particular false rumor, for crying out loud. It's like they have a list of celebrities to do this with and have already run out of names. Watch out, Jeff Goldblum, they've batted around and you're up next again.

Can you imagine my reaction if this had been Jake Gyllenhaal instead of Eddie?

Reminds me of this:

R.I.P., KubrickFan64
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra