A fond farewell to jrs1013

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
so to my knowledge, jrs has 2 farewell threads now?

But he's still here!

I know of this one, but can't remember the other one. Hmmm. I was supposed to be leaving to work on my site, yet I have to switch one server to another to do so.... it might be sometime next year.
The other thread??? I forgot like I said but oh well.

Originally Posted by jrs
I know of this one, but can't remember the other one. Hmmm. I was supposed to be leaving to work on my site, yet I have to switch one server to another to do so.... it might be sometime next year.
The other thread??? I forgot like I said but oh well.
How could you forget? It was like two months ago, and the reasoning and the quick return were identical.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am confussed have you left?, are you back? or are still to go?

Oh no. I am here and will never leave. If I have to do something , I will always have time to stop by, but I will NEVER leave. .

Originally Posted by MinionTV
so to my knowledge, jrs has 2 farewell threads now?

But he's still here!
Yes I remember now...it was the making my web page leaving farewell thread. Like I told Nebbit, I am not going anywhere. Although, if I do there has to be a valid excuse (and one thread )

not to be rude.....but what is the purpose of all this?...if he's still here then hooray....if not...i'll miss him

BUT HE'S STILL HERE!!!!!!!
lol
just thought i would put that in

no...i mean reason for the continuation of it
i mean...you're still here
hooray!
but continuing to discuss it more than a year later is getting...strange...
i'm not sayin anything bad against you jrs...

Well, we have a lot more to discuss here, I think.... who wants coffee?

such as?....
maybe we could discuss the essence of a "fond farewell"
or how about the differences in times?
hmm....
lol
i'm just kidding!!!
having a little fun as i work
whistling just doesn't do it for me