A Belated Hello from Me!

Tools    

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Hi everyone,
I joined up back in April under the Moniker of "The Collossus",
but Work commitments limited my involvement here, until very recently.
I have now had a word with Mr.Moderator and he has generously allowed me to now post under my usual username of
Jonny Goodboy -That`s what I`m know as wherever I go, but feel free to shorten it to Jonny of course.

Anyway, a little background info:
My names Jonathan, I`m 28 , work as a Personal Trainer and Freelance Cartoonist and live in South Wales in the U.K.

Top Movies:
Leon
The Shawshank Redemption
Terminator 2
Aliens
12 Angry Men

Thanks for your attention Guys `n` Gals...I`ll see you on the Boards!

Now With Moveable Parts
...and a hello to you, too, Mr. Goodboy. Welcome to our little plaything.

Currently, I'm a Johnny too, but I'm Johnny Sexville.

Maybe I could change that last name of yours.

Now With Moveable Parts

Someone always hits on the newbies.

Originally posted by Jason
Currently, I'm a Johnny too, but I'm Johnny Sexville.

Maybe I could change that last name of yours.
Yeh, you`re a Jonny, but you`ve got that whole `h` thing going on...I don`t ever go there mate.

Change my last name? Sure, just edit `Erotic` for Goodboy if you like...that`s me second Alias about town.

Thanks for the welcome sadesdrk...appreciated.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Jonny Goodboy

Thanks for the welcome sadesdrk...appreciated.
No problem whatsoever. I hope you enjoy yourself around here.

Welcome, Jonny.

I like the non-H quality of your username, but every time I call someone "Jonny" (with or without the H), I always get the feeling that I've wandered into a teen flick from the 50s or 60s. Or possibly Short Circuit.

Thanks again.

That`s a nice little pic you`ve got Mary...Is it of the comic book character "Kabuki" per chance?

Originally posted by Jonny Goodboy
Thanks again.

That`s a nice little pic you`ve got Mary...Is it of the comic book character "Kabuki" per chance?
No, sir, but you're in the right medium. She's Death from Neil Gaiman's Sandman.

O.K. Cheers.
They could be sisters in real life I reckon.

Now With Moveable Parts
Mary! You Fargin' Icehole! heh-heh. I just now noticed you changed your title. I want to do mine now...it needs some new polish, it's all chipped and out of season.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Mary! You Fargin' Icehole! heh-heh. I just now noticed you changed your title. I want to do mine now...it needs some new polish, it's all chipped and out of season.
I like your new title--you and all your thousand, moveable parts...

What I want to know is...what was she like BEFORE she had moveable parts?

Anyhoo, I like Mary's new title...so much that I totally ripped her idea off for mine. At least until I think of a better one (it'll be awhile...)

I just now saw yours, Chris--when did you change it?

"You shouldn't kick me in the balls. My sister kicked me in the balls once. ONCE!"

You know, when you look at it long enough, "once" is a f*cked-up word. Looks like it should be pronounced different--with the short "o" sound instead of the "wuh" sound.

O' course, our Latin brethren pronounce it "oon say", and it means the number 11...

I'm gonna stop now. I feel like I've gotten stuck in the driving scene in Black Sheep.

"Roe ads..."