Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Maybe it has something to do with your pathetic reaction to me liking Yoda.

Maybe it has something to do with your pathetic reaction to me liking Yoda.
This campaign displayed how MoFo really is, more and more WRONG! Ever see anyone here trying to destroy someone for liking Hillary or Obama?

Nope!

"Destroy someone" by trying to remain friends until you decide to cut ties. Right.

"Destroy someone" by trying to remain friends until you decide to cut ties. Right.
I'm actually the one operating by Bill & Ted's rule here, Be Excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Which of course is a play on the Golden Rule, treat others how you want to be treated. I haven't said anything against you Swan publicly or privately, but you did, and first

Once Yoda tried to destroy me for liking Trump, I did the same. And all the others afterwards, Tongo, Iroquois, Swan, Cobpyth being TOTALLY FALSE, and whoever else. You guys attacked the wrong guy. I'm just happy, from the bottom of my heart, our President is Trump!

Final Countdown to the best President since Reagan!
I'm getting the impression you don't really know anything about Reagan's policies. And that you don't really know (or even care much) about policy at all, for that matter. That's the only explanation I can think of for such demonstrably ignorant comparisons.

Once Yoda tried to destroy me for liking Trump
Wow, how dramatic! This makes me sound pretty cool and/or powerful. And here I thought all I did was make some arguments. They must've been really good if they constituted an attempt to "destroy" someone.

I'm actually the one operating by Bill & Ted's rule here, Be Excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Which of course is a play on the Golden Rule, treat others how you want to be treated. I haven't said anything against you Swan publicly or privately, but you did, and first

Once Yoda tried to destroy me for liking Trump, I did the same. And all the others afterwards, Tongo, Iroquois, Swan, Cobpyth being TOTALLY FALSE, and whoever else. You guys attacked the wrong guy. I'm just happy, from the bottom of my heart, our President is Trump!
I never tried to "destroy" you for liking Trump. There's not a single example of that.

FAKE NEWS!

I'm actually the one operating by Bill & Ted's rule here, Be Excellent to each other, and party on dudes! Which of course is a play on the Golden Rule, treat others how you want to be treated.
Bull. I responded to you very respectfully and substantively from the very beginning, but you didn't reciprocate. I've responded similarly several times since (even fairly recently), in an effort to produce a meaningful discussion. You've ignored it or mocked it every time. You've smacked away a dozen olive branches and even more genuine attempts at conversation.

If you need to construct some kind of fantasy where you're the nice guy and everybody's just been attacking you relentlessly, knock yourself out. But stop asking everyone else to participate in this revisionism.

I never tried to "destroy" you for liking Trump. There's not a single example of that.

FAKE NEWS!
And I didn't say you did.

Cobpyth being TOTALLY FALSE
Although since you twisted it, that's an excellent example of manipulation and actual FAKE NEWS!

Bull. I responded to you very respectfully and substantively from the very beginning, but you didn't reciprocate. I've responded similarly several times since (even fairly recently), in an effort to produce a meaningful discussion. You've ignored it or mocked it every time. You've smacked away a dozen olive branches and even more genuine attempts at conversation.

If you need to construct some kind of fantasy where you're the nice guy and everybody's just been attacking you relentlessly, knock yourself out. But stop asking everyone else to participate in this revisionism.
Both times I responded thoughtfully you still just nitpicked and pretended like I hadn't said anything afterwards

Here
and Here

It was wise to stop playing your game. Even moreso now that I see an administrator who sees being destructive towards his members as something to be proud of. That's as concise and viable a rundown we're going to get for this thread.

Both times I responded thoughtfully you still just nitpicked and pretended like I hadn't said anything afterwards

Here
and Here
Nonsense. My responses are here and here for anyone to see, and in both I respond directly to what you said, and you bail anyway. And it's not really "thoughtful" to just want to say your peace and then storm off if anyone asks any questions, either.

Also, your complaints are contradictory: how can I nitpick what you say and pretend you didn't say anything?

Even moreso now that I see an administrator who sees being destructive towards his members as something to be proud of.
Nobody's destroying you: you're self-destructing. At any point you could have (and still can) have a simple, grown-up discussion about this stuff. You choose not to, apparently because you think talking openly and logically about issues is some kind of game, or trick.

And I didn't say you did. You actually gave a textbook example of manipulation.
"Once Yoda tried to destroy me for liking Trump, I did the same. And all the others afterwards, Tongo, Iroquois, Swan, Cobpyth being TOTALLY FALSE, and whoever else."

You have a very weird way of interpreting your own chaotic words. You clearly just put me in a list of people who you think tried to "destroy" you and were "being TOTALLY FALSE".

At least stand by the things you write, because this is genuinely pathetic and weak behavior.

Although since you twisted it, that's an excellent example of manipulation and actual FAKE NEWS!
You're not a tough guy and you're not playing the part very well. You're acting cringe-worthy. Leave this kind of stuff to people who actually know how to do this, like Trump and Sexy. The people here know this is not the real you.

Anyway, feel free to PM me if you want to continue this conversation, especially if you're willing to have a decent and good talk, because this doesn't really belong in here. I hope to meet the old Nostromo back soon!

I'm a little offended - you guys spend all night hurling personal insults at each other, but then my posts are removed for trying to add a little levity to the situation (and ease some tensions)? And don't tell me it's because they were "off-topic" when apparently most of the other posts here are on the topic of arguing and arguing over past arguing!

It's late, I'm sure there will be another showdown with all the Agent Smiths at MoFo as they try to ruin the Trump presidency, so whatevs, just thankful after all this my guy is getting sworn in on Friday, can't imagine doing all this and hating the guy becoming President. Guess they deleted Captain Steel's posts for backing me up. Fight Fight FIGHT!

And don't tell me it's because they were "off-topic" when apparently most of the other posts here are on the topic of arguing and arguing over past arguing!
That's exactly what I'm going to tell you: arguing about the content of the thread and past arguments is absolutely on topic.

I warned everyone about this the other day. My inclination is/was not to be too strict about it, but it was getting pretty blatant, and off-topic replies are always self-perpetuating, which is one of the reasons they're best discussed somewhere other than the thread in question, too.

Guess they deleted Captain Steel's posts for backing me up.
Nope.

It's late, I'm sure there will be another showdown with all the Agent Smiths at MoFo as they try to ruin the Trump presidency, so whatevs, just thankful after all this my guy is getting sworn in on Friday, can't imagine doing all this and hating the guy becoming President. Guess they deleted Captain Steel's posts for backing me up. Fight Fight FIGHT!
You're not fighting. You're flailing around haphazardly and then running away.

No more wriggling off the hook. You just complained about my responses, which are here and here. Show me what in either reply was unfair to you. Back up your accusations for once.

Welcome to the human race...
imagine using Bill and Ted's "be excellent to each other" credo to back up your support of a man who ran on a deliberately exclusionary platform

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
This campaign displayed how MoFo really is, more and more WRONG! Ever see anyone here trying to destroy someone for liking Hillary or Obama?

Nope!
if by 'destroy' you mean, poke holes in their argument, and continue to ask for clarification on things they say, then... yes... like... all the time back in 2008 and 2012.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
That's exactly what I'm going to tell you: arguing about the content of the thread and past arguments is absolutely on topic.
but does it have to be so much all the time

can't we have a thread called 'let's hate each other for liking/hating trump' and everyone can go hurl personal insults at each other in there

and then we can just have this one for ya know actual current events??

sigh