Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

....If blacks were beating on whites and chanting Obamas name then Obama would at least be making a speech to stop the madness, and show he is not about that.

Its time for Trump to do something, or hes just turning a blind eye for the convenience of his brands support.
I voted for Obama as President both times...Obama failed at balancing racial issues. I kept hoping for him to say it was time for color to be a non issue, but instead he kept playing the race card. He divided this nation when he should have healed it.

If Trump speaks out, I'll be curious as to what he says. Will he say the right thing, or will he place partial blame on the victims like Barack Obama did at the funerals of those poor Dallas police officers.
Exactly, Obama's behavior and actions as President was NOT racially balanced. He put his race above the issues, when he of all people needed to set an example. He did this with the Trayvon Martin case too, which only made black-white relations all the worse.

Hours after calling protests ‘unfair,’ Trump posts message of unity

Hours after calling nationwide protests “very unfair,” President-elect Donald Trump sent a message of unity Friday morning:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...rch?li=BBnb7Kz

GOOD! Im glad hes able to reverse himself when realizing he was wrong. Nobodys flawless.

There's plenty of instances where Trump supporters are being attacked as well. Just something that should be pointed out for the sake of fairness.
I noticed this pretty quickly as well, but I find all the violence really disheartening and counterproductive.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
There's plenty of instances where Trump supporters are being attacked as well. Just something that should be pointed out for the sake of fairness.
Yes, I'm certain that the loud minority also has a mean streak.

This is false. They had control of all three after the 2002 elections. I think she means to say that 1928 was the last time they controlled all three with margins as large as this.

This is false. They had control of all three after the 2002 elections. I think she means to say that 1928 was the last time they controlled all three with margins as large as this.
Ah, ok. I just saw it on Facebook and posted it here. Actually the stock market is doing alot better than what everyone predicted. The NASDAQs down though.

On another site i've noticed people use the stock markets against him both ways. Look they are down - see noone has confidence in the awful Trump, look they are up - and people were saying he's not an insider?

It's amazing

DOW futures plummeted (more than after 9/11!) on election night, because Trump has threatened a lot of objectively terrible economic policies, and is generally unpredictable (markets dislike unpredictability as much as anything else). They've presumably rallied because, since election night, it's become increasingly clear that he has very little intention of following through on most of it.

DOW futures plummeted (more than after 9/11!) on election night, because Trump has threatened a lot of objectively terrible economic policies, and is generally unpredictable (markets dislike unpredictability as much as anything else). They've presumably rallied because, since election night, it's become increasingly clear that he has very little intention of following through on most of it.
I was meaning after they rallied

Some of these are brilliant lol!

This Is How Cartoonists Around The World Are Responding To Trump’s Election

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/1...umps-election/

Mexico’s Revista El Chamuco

From the Greek Analyst

Holland’s Hein de Kort

Belgium’s Lecctr

Canadian cartoonist Ygreck
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	CwzJX5pVIAAbgKz-695x1024.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	27770   Click image for larger version

Name:	CwzDOWEWIAA5Gmw.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	27771   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cw0ib66WgAEbdCS-600x623.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	27772   Click image for larger version

Name:	belgium.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	27773   Click image for larger version

Name:	canada.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	27774  

Australia’s Leahy Cartoons

Canadian cartoonist Michael de Adder

Australia’s Dave Rowe
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cwz2LWqUQAAKFsJ-1024x565.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	27775   Click image for larger version

Name:	CwzIrNKXcAA9Mfn-600x522.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	27776   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cwz6BHDXEAABskZ (1).jpg
Views:	307
Size:	204.7 KB
ID:	27777  

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Remember when Trumo said lets bring hate crimes upon the homosexuals again. Remember when Clinton and Obama said lets tear apart these cities if we lose. Yeah, me neither. Personal responsibility is all but dead in this country and it extends way past folks who won't go to work. We are so busy wanting to be right we refuse to cal wrong wrong. I'm freaking exhausted.
i'm not really sure why people keep assuming that bringing attention to these acts of crime is insinuating that Trump hates gay people - i didn't even say that. i was responding to why people are protesting and why people are scared - well, that's why. and even if Trump isn't directly responsible for any of these crimes being committed, knowing that they are being committed in his name means that as leader of this country, he needs to address it, and to also unalign himself with hate groups.

i'm not really sure why people keep assuming that bringing attention to these acts of crime is insinuating that Trump hates gay people - i didn't even say that. i was responding to why people are protesting and why people are scared - well, that's why. and even if Trump isn't directly responsible for any of these crimes being committed, knowing that they are being committed in his name means that as leader of this country, he needs to address it, and to also unalign himself with hate groups.

Yeah, sounds a lot like the folks who think terrorism would go away if Obama would say the words Islamic terrorism. Or the folks who think police would stop getting shot if Obama had used harsher language when addressing those issues.

Two days and I already feel it happening. I spent 8 years defending a president I rarely agreed with and never voted for because the conservatives in my circle had absolutely no perspective on Obama and thought the country as we know it was ending because of him.

Here we go again. DIdn't vote for Trump, see very little iin him that makes me think my values will be shown in his presidency at all. I will spend 4 years defending him though because contrary to popular belief on the left the apocalypse is not here.

I wonder what Trump supporters are going to say when he doesn't build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it.

Oh wait, I remember: they'll tell me Hillary still exists and I'm being unfair for asking.
Ahem:

Sean a question, why did you 'spent 8 years defending a president I rarely agreed' and why will you defend Trump even though you don't support most of his views/policies? I'm asking sincerely.

He explained that in the second part of the same sentence: "...because the conservatives in my circle had absolutely no perspective on Obama and thought the country as we know it was ending because of him."

Sean a question, why did you 'spent 8 years defending a president I rarely agreed' and why will you defend Trump even though you don't support most of his views/policies? I'm asking sincerely.
Because I don't think people have a proper perspective on politicians influence or intentions. Just because I don't think Obama used the military like I would have liked doesn't mean he sides with terrorism and wants Sharia law in our country. I think there is about a million miles between those two things.

In this country we treat democrat vs republican like it is good vs evil. It is not. I don't talk about unity much because I don't think cliches and pacifiers are very useful. However, if we truly desire to come together we have to start realizing that both sides want the same thing. Right now, it doesn't seem like anybody gets that.

Because I don't think people have a proper perspective on politicians influence or intentions. Just because I don't think Obama used the military like I would have liked doesn't mean he sides with terrorism and wants Sharia law in our country. I think there is about a million miles between those two things.

In this country we treat democrat vs republican like it is good vs evil. It is not. I don't talk about unity much because I don't think cliches and pacifiers are very useful. However, if we truly desire to come together we have to start realizing that both sides want the same thing. Right now, it doesn't seem like anybody gets that.
Thanks Sean, I can agree with that too. I had imagined your reason as being very different, hence my question. I thought that maybe you felt the office of President deserved a certain level of respect and that's why even though you disagreed with Obama and now Trump you would defend them to your friends. Thanks for explaining.