Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Meh. I dont care about her enough to defend her.

Bernie vs Trump, now that election wouldve been historical for the right reasons. If Bernie won.

oh yeah, trump supporters don't heckle, they just beat up black supporters at their rallies while getting egged on by their candidate. sad!
criticker

Trump supporters have been attacked multiple times as well, and it happens at Trump rallies most of the time. I don't remember many instances of Trump supporters disrupting Bernie or Hilary rallies. Whatever though, i don't like either candidate so i don't care enough to try and defend either side.

I stand corrected. Trump supporters are the pinnacle of human civility!

No matter who the candidate is, whenever they come into a big town, or city there will be a small or large group of detractors. Its what gets the media coverage or not. Trump people arent some innocent pure loving lambs and neither or Bernies or Hillarys. I think it really is who holds more sway on the media whichever territory they visit, and if you can read between the lines, websites/radio/tv/newspapers are clearly on one side or the other.

Trump supporters punched in the back of the head with bags of rocks, cowardly cheap shots, a girl egged in the face for wearing a Trump shirt, all outside a Trump rally

Obviously not cool either, I don't think anyone is saying that that is nostromo.

I was able to find one of a Trump supporter

I could pull up dozens this month of liberals attempting to silence the other side

oh yeah, trump supporters don't heckle, they just beat up black supporters at their rallies while getting egged on by their candidate. sad!
I believe it was the Never Trump egging Trump supporters

And the guy who through the punch was black. On a white guy dressed as KKK

So is this why people should vote Donald Trump? Is it this simple?

We should hand over the most powerful military on the planet to someone thats a proven liar, ass, unapologetic, but more importantly than any of that.......unable to perform the duties of the job itself. Donald Trump simply is not qualified to be the Presidency of the United States.

What qualifications does he have?

^ Please you, Nostro, or any Trump supporter answer me that. THATS why I wont consider him, and will vote Hillary. Its not a lesser of two evils, in a car race Im voting for the person that at least knows how to drive, over someone that hasnt even been in a car before.

Really as a culture we need to stop pointing fingers at people from any segment of society who don't act properly. You can literally find people that support ANY group, orginization, or person who act inappropriately and others who act appropriately and articulate themselves well. Find out who you are and what you believe, then support the people and organizations you agree with the most. There is the fringe in every spectrum. You will literally never be able to change someone's mind by pointing this out. Most of us are smarter than this. So frustrating.

Trump criticizes pastor who interrupted him

Donald Trump on Thursday criticized the pastor who interrupted him during a church speech a day before to stop him from attacking Hillary Clinton.

"Something was up, because I noticed she was so nervous when she introduced me. She called NBC, ABC ... when she got up to introduce me, she was so nervous, she was shaking," Trump told Fox News.

"And I said, 'Wow, this is sort of strange.' And then, she came up. So she had that in mind, there's no question about it."

Trump was giving brief remarks at Bethel United Methodist Church in Flint, Mich., on Wednesday as part of his tour of the city, which has been plagued by contaminated drinking water.

When he began criticizing Clinton, pastor Faith Green-Timmons came onstage and interrupted, asking him not to launch political attacks in a church.

"Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us ... not to give a political speech," Green-Timmons said as she walked up to Trump.

The GOP presidential nominee said the incident didn't "bother" him, adding that "everyone plays their games."

He claimed the audience was saying he should be allowed to continue speaking.

"The audience was so great. And these are mostly African-American people, phenomenal people. And they want to see change. ... The crime rate over there is ridiculous," he said.

"The audience was fantastic. But she was so nervous, she was like a nervous mess, so I figured something was up."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...v7r?li=BBnb7Kz

The footage of Trump supporters attacked in San Jose was in response to Frightened Inmate's post near the top of the page about violence. Funny how easy it is to write anything off when context gets twisted, that's what a lot of this election's been all about actually.

The other part I know is that we're not genuinely interested in hearing Trump supporters thinking here, we're more waiting for material to pounce on and pick apart.

The other part I know is that we're not genuinely interested in hearing Trump supporters thinking here
To the contrary, we've asked for your thinking over and over. The one time you deigned to explain it, I gave a calm, polite response, and you immediately lashed out and then bailed, and haven't tried against since.

we're more waiting for material to pounce on and pick apart.
"Pick apart" = respond to critically.