Jackass: The Movie

Tools    

Well if Steve Irwin can make a film out of his show (admittingly its a spoof thing), so can Jackass.

I'm Johnny Knoxville and welcome to Jackass The Movie.

Well, I was on Yahoo doing a search for new interviews to possibly add to my site and this board came up. Actually, I'm pretty glad it did, because I'm a big movie fan. Regardless, I just wanted to post and say hello to everyone who is excited to see the new Jackass Movie. For those of you who don't know me (and why would you?) I'm the webmaster of the Official Johnny Knoxville site. He's actually a pretty good guy (married with a 6 year old daughter). I'm just a fan that made a fan-site and he saw it and said he would like it to be his official site. So that just kind of goes to show you what kind of guy he really is. Anyway, for anyone who would like to check it out, I have put together a little page with news about the movie with pictures, cast info (celeb appearances), links, and lots of other stuff. Also, if you want to know more about Johnny, just click on the banner at the bottom of this page and it will take you to our official site. Maybe not the most professional, but like I said, I'm just a fan and a first year student in web design at this time, so hopefully it will get better with time. Enjoy:

http://www.absolutjackass.com/Movie.html

Jen

cool beans

Now With Moveable Parts
I just have to say, I think those guys on the show are so funny. They always look like they're having the best time. I was watching the show the other day..........and Johnny went into a Yoga class with gas. I don't even know how he keeps a straight face. He's like bending over doing stretches and seriously farting these sick farts, not fake mind you...
The people in the class are being gracious at first, but then some of the girls were laughing; Johnny just goes," Shut up." Eventually he gets his shoes and runs out of the class...
Man, I know I'm a total child, but that was busting me up. I would go see the movie just in support of what they do. It's much better than Tom Green and his bag of lame gags.

Now With Moveable Parts
*shrugs shoulders*
I know it's immature and childish...but it's damn funny too. It's like being a part of all that experimenting you did as a young kid, tipping over Port-a-Potties, playing Doorbell Ditch, daring each other to do really stupid sh*t on your bikes...
I know these guys are like in their late 20's-30's, but still...it makes me laugh.

Originally posted by jrs1013
I can't believe there are fans of this rude and crude behavior. It is total garbage.
You're no fun.

It's hilarious stuff. I love it. It cracks me up every single time. There are a few times I've been, literally, on the floor laughing my a** off over their stupid pranks.

Now With Moveable Parts
Same goes for me.
~jrs1013 after someone said they don't watch a lot of television.

So what "plenty" of other stuff are we talkin' about here? Hmmm?

Now With Moveable Parts
Like?

Look, if you're gonna bag on what we think is funny, I'm just saying it might be useful to offer some alternatives. Besides, I know funny when I see it. I watch Kids in the Hall, The Simpsons, That 70's Show, The Daily Show, SNL, and South Park on a regular basis...Jackass is just pure fun and entertainment. So what gets you off? Martha Stewart Living?

Ok, whatever makes your day. I am just stating my opinion here on MoFo. I myself do watch The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Buffy, SNL, South Park and MORE to be honest.

But Martha Stewart??????????? Don't make me throw up.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by jrs1013
Ok, whatever makes your day. I am just stating my opinion here on MoFo. I myself do watch The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Buffy, SNL, South Park and MORE to be honest.

But Martha Stewart??????????? Don't make me throw up.
1. I never said Jackass made my day.

2. Buffy? Funny? Whatever makes your day...

3. and Like, okay dude! I totally will so try not to make you throw up! Like Omigod!

You guys...

Let's us live in a world where both Jackass and Buffy are considered funny. Actually, I live in that world. It's my world. Join me, won't you?

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
i hope too that Knoxville can accomplish what Green didn't. I like Tom Green he is funny, but annoying, Knoxville has been in movies and hasn't been annoying. I know Tom Green was in a few movies, but he was annoying in those too. I enjoy Jack ass, they do things we all wish we could do but are too afraid to attempt. I am looking forward to this movie.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
You guys...

Let's us live in a world where both Jackass and Buffy are considered funny. Actually, I live in that world. It's my world. Join me, won't you?

Okay, I'm down with your world, Crazy Lady.

moviefan, what's up with that cheesy avatar? Is she like the poster child for Prell back in the day?

Prell. I remember Prell. And Breck.