Star Wars II/III spoiler. from he in the know.

Tools    

Darth Vader is a faulty clone (created by Obi-Wan) who murders the real Annakin. This will be fully explained in the 3rd film. Midichlorians are a key feature in the cloning process with the Emperors attempt to use this valuable Force communicating lifeform in his cloning factories( the sith take an artificial substance, much like steroids which enhances their force capabilities but is not a true form of Midichlorian). At first I thought Obi-Wan could be a clone but having read an admittedly rough draft of the scripts I see the dichotomy of the cloning process in relation to Anakin. Does a clone know that he is a clone or does he believe that he is the original? This concept is key to Lucas with his interest in the current cloning process & the split between the good & the evil in all of us. It also adds to the typical Greek Tragedy element to Star Wars. Luke was a true child of Anakin but Leia was cloned from his cells. That is why Vader has no knowledge of him (we will see Luke being born in Episode 3, working title Sith Rising.) "Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me". Obi-Wan & Yoda, escaping to Degobah take Luke with them. Yoda is mindful & decides that a female Jedi is needed but with the heritage & potential of the Skywalkers. They clone Luke in secret & the female result is taken to Alderan. By the end of Return Of The Jedi Vader has accepted his genetic heritage " Tell your sister, you were right about me".

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Uh, that's all nice and dandy, but what are your connections to all of this???
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Whether it's true or not, it's an interesting theory. I'm not nuts on how far it goes, but the basic concept, without all the added details afterwards, sounds very cool. After all, the films NEED some kind of twist...since we all know how it's going to end up otherwise. Something about Vader not really being Anakin would be great...but, however, I can't be sure if it would fit all that well.

well one thing i always thought was that The obi wan in episode 4 was actually anakin skywalker. i was lead to beleive this by the fact that u see no brother of anakin in episode 1. so my thought was that obiwan in episode 1 became darth vader and anakin in episode one had decided to carr on his ,masters memory by becoming obi wan by the time of episode 4.
of course its apretty dumb theory when u come to think about it but oh well

Ya'll have read this, right?

If not, you should. Man, I hope that guy is right.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
It's ok Olly, I thought the same thing after seeing episode 1.

That was actually a pretty good run through(that page you linked to Sullivan).

It will be interesting if the info provided by this person is actually true. Too bad they only visited that one time.

After seeing all these new ep II trailers that one can see with the ep I DVD, everything looks pretty straightforward...Anakin falls in love, it is forbidden, he gets pissed at Obi-Wan, and then goes off the deep end saying, "I will be the most powerful Jedi ever!" (Source: "Forbidden Love" trailer from dvd.starwars.com)

Good point Caleb...and Welcome aboard MovieForums. Hope you stick around so maybe we can get some good debates going on this.

New Darth Sith guy kills Anakin's mother; Anakin goes ape**** and brutally murders new Darth Sith and becomes New Dark Sith 2... my theory anyway.

Darth Vader is not a clone because we see his true emotions at the end of the Sixth(3) for Luke. He can't be a clone.

You see, we you clone someone, it does not clone memory! Memory is in the brain so it is not possible.

My view

You're a smart one Ladie's Man.
I thought maybe they could clone memory because they did in The 6th Day and so maybe you can clone memory like in that movie and Vader is a clone!! And maybe I will spelll rong!

We all know how scientifically determined these movies are, what with basing them only factual evidence and all.

In response to all about star wars Eps.2 then 3, let me just say this, we know one thing, in eps.3 w see annakin go full blown into Darth Vader, from eps.2, you start to see his anger, his venence, for the death of his mother, and his love for padme, what you will not see till the eps.3 is made and in theaters, is how he gets there, only George Lucas knows this, and how he writes the story for #3, is only in his mind, if you go to aint it cool news.com, they ran a picture, for a scene that was already filmed to be in eps.3, where you see obi-wan handing luke(as a baby), to his uncle Owen, so anything else is only speculation, so wiat for eps.3, and lets see what happens